Thread: Paintball Thread !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Paintball Thread !

I wanted to make this because I love paintball, I would upload a few picture of my equipment, but sadly there is no SD card slot on this faildesktop. So please !
    Post some pics of your paintball stuff !

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I wanted to make this because I love paintball, I would upload a few picture of my equipment, but sadly there is no SD card slot on this faildesktop. So please !
    Post some pics of your paintball stuff !

One of my best friends participates in paintball tournaments.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

useless spam ftw

4. Default

woot!

i run an A5-A2 with an AK apex and a python kit and an air-thru remote stock
    broadsword vest with a 3000/72 HPA
    V force Profiler

here are some pics of the last game i was at:

i should take a picture of my MVP trophey from this game too...maybe later.
    Attached Images

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
    woot!

I run an a5-a2 with an ak apex and a python kit and an air-thru remote stock
    broadsword vest with a 3000/72 hpa
    v force profiler

here are some pics of the last game i was at:

I should take a picture of my mvp trophey from this game too...maybe later.
    awee you're so cute!

<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

I'm paintballing on August 22nd at Hope, NJ. I'll take some pics and post them...I have a Tippmann A5 with a DYE Facemask...

7. Default

here's the trailer for the movie they're making of one of the games i was at this summer:

http://b.static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.ph...140305579&ev=0

any play at this field?

8. Default

I have The Standard Tippman mask, but airbrushed with flames and an orange lens, run my Tippman 98 custom, with expansion chamber, double response trigger, empire loader, 16in ceramic sniper barrel, puts out between 4-6 balls per second but is deadly accurate at a semi good distance.

Also use my Ion with freak barrel kit, Carbon fiber air tank, also has Empire loader, stock with dovetail attachment, puts 10-12 balls a second, Rocking the carolina blue

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    I have The Standard Tippman mask, but airbrushed with flames and an orange lens, run my Tippman 98 custom, with expansion chamber, double response trigger, empire loader, 16in ceramic sniper barrel, puts out between 4-6 balls per second but is deadly accurate at a semi good distance.

Also use my Ion with freak barrel kit, Carbon fiber air tank, also has Empire loader, stock with dovetail attachment, puts 10-12 balls a second, Rocking the carolina blue
    damn u got the same basic guns as me except ur tippmanns alot nicer