Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im gonna get rich off of gatorade!

1. Default Im gonna get rich off of gatorade!

Hahaha, so...cool story brah moment...

I'm @ work and I'm russling through my purse for stuff...so, I set my gatorade bottle down on the recoptionist's desk. She looks at it and says "oh my god, your gatorade is red...but it says cool blue on it" I look at her funny..she then says "you could sell that for a lot of money. People fawn over mistakes made by big distributors"....

I didn't have the heart to tell her that I refilled the bottle with fruit punch crystal light. I just said "oh, something to think about...but I'm thirsty"...and walked away...rofl.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

the next step is obvious...

given she's apparently knowledgeable on the topic of things that are worth a lot of money when it comes 2 distributor mistakes... it would be in your best interest 2 sell her the bottle for the low low price of 500 dollars.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the next step is obvious...

given she's apparently knowledgeable on the topic of things that are worth a lot of money when it comes 2 distributor mistakes... it would be in your best interest 2 sell her the bottle for the low low price of 500 dollars.
    Rofl..I wish I could troll like that! I'm not that mean lolol

4. Default

well you should hire myself 2 act on your behalf. I will sell her it for the low low price of 500 dollars for the low low cut of 50 dollars.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

When maynards plan works, I step in with mass product manipulation.... The ol Pepsi in a coke bottle trick.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Cool story bra, can ya tell it again?
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Cool story bra, can ya tell it again?
    No, but you can read it again

8. Default

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

I got an empty can of coke once.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I got an empty can of coke once.
    Did you get your money back? Or did they accuse you of poking a pinhole somewhere? Lll