Thread: Idea: change the name of zmod to this

1. Default Idea: change the name of zmod to this

I've noticed that alot of people who come on our zmod server dont even know its a reload server and almost all of the zmod servers on the east coast are unlimited ammo, one class servers so why not change the name from

Zombie Mod + IBIS fast download psychostats

to
    IBIS Z Mod Server (reload, multiple classes, paraschutes, escape and cade)

to reflect this and draw more people in.

2. Default

It makes very little difference, because most people don't look up each server name in detail. It's normally a quick run-through of the name and number of players currently in game.

And putting IBIS first is a horrible idea, IMO. That will make it harder for ZM players to find the server.

3. Default

alright "zombie mod reload server with parachutes and multiple classes"

4. Default

I think its fine what it is, the server is full most of the day anyways.

Live or die, make your choice.

5. Default

Especially when walter is not on xD

<3
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

it is now, but what about later in the year when schools on? it might help attract people then.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

Zombie Mod + IBIS fast download psychostats

to
    IBIS Z Mod Server (reload, multiple classes, paraschutes, escape and cade)
    I think you should just leave it the way it is. People come in wanting a non-reload server and end up liking the reload. The gameplay here is a lot different then the other servers.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

yeah but on the other hand people looking for a new experence on a zmod server will probably skip over it and besides most people coming in looking for a regular non reload server quickly leave after they realise it isn't anyways, all I'm saying is give it a shot along with the rest of my suggestions.