Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: " WCS: Races " Why do peoples hate me..?

Default " WCS: Races " Why do peoples hate me..?

112/5 ? Seriously.. I have no idea..
    counter.jpg

^^"
    Just played 2hours with this new race alias Eva01.
    My though? It suck. Extremely to powerful to be only lvl 275 req. I would added a few more race and put that one in the lvl 500 req.

And just after that, peoples are just gonna Ragequit because you're "race" is way to powerful so it make the game not fun anymore. First you're just gonna kill everyone, so no one gonna be able to level their mid-race, then after that you're teamate ain't gonna level neither cause you're killing everyone. We were 20peoples when the maps started and we ended with 6 i think?

Come on.
    Longjump + Speed + Deagle + P90 ?? Right at the start..? You gotta be kidding me. Yeah, you wont be able to buy weapon, but who need weapon when you got a "free" deagle and P90..
    You just need to buy you're own item to be invisible after that... My score prove it.

For me, i just use it because i want every skill on every race. That about it.
    For others it more for total destruction.. *coughVanillaHcough* ^^"

Discuse.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

2. Default

The font and the English are making me rage more than the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    the English are making me rage more than the actual issue.
    Maybe English ain't my primary language? -_-"
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by =Aca[d]ieN= View Post
    Maybe English ain't my primary language? -_-"
    Maybe that is it.

But yeah, that is insanely cheap to have all of that right at the start.

If you remove speed from that race it will probably be more balanced.

5. Default

When I was on using a level 6 class I only got killed by eva once...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    The font and the English are making me rage more than the actual issue.
    He's french, dickface.

<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

eva makes me scared because of its long jump but i don't remember in the anime it having long jump all i remember it having is uber speed

8. Default

Zero I was there last night and witnessed some of this and I rage quit. Its complete bullshit that this class is even on here. You might as well give EVERYONE this class for free. They have a 99% survival ratio overall. That or I will start doing all against the EVA class by team switching everyone every round.

Its bullshit and it needs to go

9. Default

shadow hunter>evagelion 01 its ultimate rapes all

10. Default

Is there a knife race on WCS?

If not, there needs to be one.

Dodge
    Invisibility (up to 80 percent)
    Speed
    Percent chance to explode on death