Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The True Holy Sh**! :/

1. Default The True Holy Sh**! :/

im 16 and love men.

Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 08-19-2009 at 05:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Okay now I'm really confused lol.

Holy it don't matter bro, your still the same in my book.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Okay now I'm really confused lol.

Holy it don't matter bro, your still the same in my book.
    pm me anything.

I cant sleep.

Going to go work out soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

still the same holy to me

5. Default

same old holy to me bro

6. Default

I am at a loss for words.

How old are you now?
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

7. Default

Your still my friend =)

8. Default

Damn i want some of what Holy Had!! sounds like some good stuff....

As far as you lying to everyone goes.. i have a confession to make.... I really am a genuine asshole in real life Think of the show House M.D. I am like house brilliant but a all around asshole...

P.S No worries Holy u may be a underage non-virgin but at least your a honest underage non-virgin

See you on the server.

Clone

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Well i've tooken this to far. What started out to be a folow of my step brother has gone to far.

I orginally began playing in this server in june of 07, me and my step brother share an account. He was 18 at the time playing in GG and i would play when he was done playing on my computer i found these servers to be fun. Then came ibis zombie mod, the reason why i stayed with this server for so long. I've played it for nearly 9 months before i got into some trouble with possession of marijunana after coming home from my freinds house. I then came back a year ago from the trouble i was in from real life. My Step brother stop playing and went off to college. He hardly ever play and that's when i used his age to become older and more powerful. Yes it was a imature and selfish thing to do, but i thought at the time it was the only way i would get respected. I Don't feel good about doing this and i feel like a total Douche bag for doing it. I've been saying im 19, and go to ohio state to become a surgeon and that's a load of bull shit... atm.

I'm actually 16, and a total bullshitter. I've lead alot to mislead people about who i truely am and i feel ashamed and displace right now to think about how others will now view me. I know it seems pretty redudent that i have now came out and not said anything before.

The true me...

Most of the things i say, and believe in here are actually true. I did lie about my age, and my school and future proffession. Even though that is my main goal. I would like to attend ohio state university to become a surgeon, or go to oklahoma and become a meteorlogist.

I do drink and still do dip. I love vanilla rum, and a good 12 pack between me and my best freind ! I also do dip, but im not an adict i go through a can a week...

I'm not a virgin either, yes i did tell a few people some stories which weren't entirely true but i have had sex before and i don't want to be know as a liar so i am makeing this clear.

I Still go to highschool in a little town outside of cleveland ohio, called perry. The 1 little surburbian town that alot of people grow up in... I do live with my parents which are divorce... So for those who now hear screaming in the mic's backround it's usually my brother accross the basement screaming at his x-box.

I get good grades in school, i average 4.5 cause i take honour classes which for the people who don't know yet it's like..

I do work, usually in the middle of the day and later in the day at best buy. I help clean up the place and restock items on shelves.

Im up early in eastern cuz i usually work out, then sleep, then work...

I do got an app on my phone that has me connected to steam so i can recieve messages and i can awnser them on my computer.

I will be inactive for awhile cause i have a horrible connection and i cannot do anything about it at the moment.

I don't like drama.

if you get an a it's like getting 2 a's in 1 class
    B>A
    C>B
    D>C
    F>D
    So fourth...

I score the 2nd highest in my school in a county iq test at 141. Yes im a nerd make fun of me
    I am actually the smartest kid in my family, but im called the dumbest genious in my school for my actions. This 1 that i've shown in the ibis community is 1 of them.

I just want to make it clear that i only lied about my age, and schooling just to sound more higher up, when im really a *scrub* Sorry for misleading everyone.

Many things i have said are true though, if you want to ask me any questions i will awnser them in complete honesty. I know ive disapointed some people and made some other people think if i can ever be trusted again. I will upload some community pictures to show the real me, so then everyone will know this post is for real.

Sorry for the extremely long post. I ask that you not judge me based on my age, please judge me based on my character.

Sorry to my freinds for who i lead wrongly and i hope that you guys will not hate me for being a liar.
    See!!! I Told You Holy There's Nothing To Worry About!!!!!!!! We Still <3 You ^^!!!!!!!!!!
    And As For You Clone, Why Am I Not Suprised
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

Doesn't mean dick to me
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers