Page 101 of 177 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1766

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    im sorry theyre not wearing masks and sound like complete shit. youve got to be gay to edit my posts.
    ill appease you.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    We've been making jokes about each others music for a long time and you shouldn't get offended by it but when you try to bring personal attacks into it like you did in the post I deleted then you've gone too far so if you want to play that game then play it one more time.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    We've been making jokes about each others music for a long time and you shouldn't get offended by it but when you try to bring personal attacks into it like you did in the post I deleted then you've gone too far so if you want to play that game then play it one more time.
    lol looks like youre "playing a game" alone. personal attack? not really, i was just kidding around. it seems youre the one getting offended by what i posted and cannot kid around. all i said was you didnt tell me you played guitar. how is that a personal attack? why are you even getting bothered by it and taking it the wrong way when the guys in that vid are actually good at playing guitar? youre the one throwing out personal attacks by calling me gay. take a joke and dont get butthurt about it.

anyway, edit to get back on topic...
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 08-17-2010 at 06:49 PM.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default Tegan and Sara - Alligator (Morgan Page remix)

Yeah you can call this song gay but women love it in the clubs..

4. Default Tiesto in Asbury Park, NJ July 17th

Yeah thats me filming...it was crazy that night !

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    lol looks like youre "playing a game" alone. personal attack? not really, i was just kidding around. it seems youre the one getting offended by what i posted and cannot kid around. all i said was you didnt tell me you played guitar. how is that a personal attack? why are you even getting bothered by it and taking it the wrong way when the guys in that vid are actually good at playing guitar? youre the one throwing out personal attacks by calling me gay. take a joke and dont get butthurt about it.

I do play guitar but I just got it and don't know too much at all yet. It's a learning process.

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

I do play guitar but I just got it and don't know too much at all yet. It's a learning process.

go to a torrent site and download guitar pro. best program for learning tracks and finger positioning. also you can find GP tracks for learning all your fav songs.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

8. Default

nice. yea, itll take some time. definitely do what maynard said or get lessons.
    i play a little bass.

9. Default

play atleast an hour a day, or just sell the guitar lol. you gotta invest some time into it, or you'll never be able 2 do anything other then 1 or 2 basic ass rifts that any nub can do.

lessons work, but jamming with friends tends 2 get better results.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

+1. what they say about learning an instrument when you are young or it will be much harder when you are older is true.