Page 128 of 177 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1766

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Cool AWESOME Guitarist!!!

A friend of mine recently turned me on to this guy and the title says it all IMO..

But you be the judge..................

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I'd be curious to see what everyone thinks.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

He's not bad. Really good actually!

4. Default

Yeah, google him and chk out some of his other vids. I think I'm gonna order a CD

I was also surprised at his history and who he's played with, but he blows most all others away by far..

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 01-14-2011 at 04:37 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Nice pick Masta!

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

That Godsmack grp sound like the old Black Sabbath a bit, but I don't suppose any of you would remember that grp so here's who they are/were...

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

Good shit DeD! Love Ozzy.

Last edited by Steamer; 01-15-2011 at 01:35 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

Here's another group I used to listen to a lot. These guys were all great in their own right.. Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood, Ginger Baker, + Ric Grech.

Rumor has it that Steve Winwood might get TRAFFIC back together, another great band!

Here's Blind Faith in two of my favs

Of course the famous Eric Clapton was in CREAM, another great group. They played at NE College, not far from my house years ago.

They all left what they were doing at the time to create this group and this album together.

Surprised??? lol

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    That Godsmack grp sound like the old Black Sabbath a bit, but I don't suppose any of you would remember that grp so here's who they are/were...

def, one of the most influential and greatest bands of all time. btw +1 on godsmack steamer......one of my absolute fave bands