Page 51 of 177 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Anyone a fan of a Goofy Movie? My friend played this in the car a couple days ago. Brought back some memories for me, just wanted to see if it would do the same to some of you guys.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    We have it on Laser Disc

I watched it when I was little
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

"how about... Science Slumber Parties!!!" Lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I got it on vhs masta. Old skool yo.

Yeah but laserdisc is better lol

I win
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default A day or two ago I thought I'd take a ride...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

6. Default

Who says laserdisc?

Btw just dled it as an .avi so I win!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Who says laserdisc?

Btw just dled it as an .avi so I win!
    lmao. lazerdiscs those things were fucking huge. what a fail when they realized you could put movies on a regular sized cd and call it a dvd

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

song is the fight song for Boston College

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/298854
    http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/298182

Couple of fairly new songs.. Not sure if this is anyone's style, but I love them.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.