Page 77 of 177 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post

UTE I don't like screamo but that was fucking hilarious!

haha yea man. heres a better one. this one actually satisfies my nucleus accumbens. the original song is actually pretty good for rap lol

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    oh and the band that did this is the devil wears prada. not that homo band that has a pop up in the vid called asnightclosesin.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default Whats Your Music Style?

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

3. Default

Cover of a Lady Gaga song by an awesome indie band called Pomplamoose.

5. Default

i love modest mouse i got to see them play at lalapolooza in 2007

6. Default

wu tang - '96 recreation

7. Default

hmmm today is... music I do MMA to... part... 2 maybe. dunno. i just like punching girls and guys in the face and getting punched back to this music. thats all i know

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

I'm in a clubing in viva mexico mood.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

9. Default

<3 mew

<3 yeasayer

10. Default

today is... loka really misses going to raves

and omg EARGASMMMM I know anex will appreciate this one.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me