Page 102 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1766

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

1. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Belphegor View Post

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Equilibrium is a great band. Listened to them all the time while I was in tech school. I think Mana has to be the greatest song on that album. The previous album they did was also pretty amazing. You listen to Turisas or Ensiferum? They are both in the same Genre. Same with Blind Guardian.

NYS I had no idea you liked techno. You listen to any others besides Tiesto?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    NYS I had no idea you liked techno. You listen to any others besides Tiesto?
    Its actually trance. I listen to many others such as Above & Beyond, Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Armin Van Buuren and so on. I'm more progressive trance than anything else.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Its actually trance. I listen to many others such as Above & Beyond, Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Armin Van Buuren and so on. I'm more progressive trance than anything else.
    Armin Van Buuren is the shit. I love listening to him probably the most. You ever heard of ATB?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Armin Van Buuren is the shit. I love listening to him probably the most. You ever heard of ATB?
    ATB is ancient but I still listen to his old tunes. He was great a decade ago.

6. Default

I'm still trying to find some of the better, less mainstream trance. I found all the mainstream I could, I think..for now, and need something different. Any suggestions?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Found this while searching youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mirntUG8A

this band is semi-unknown, judging by the fact that they only have 800 or so "likes" on facebook and their youtube presence is very small, but regardless of that, this song is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5bZSNPZt9U

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Found this while searching youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mirntUG8A
    Great song. Above & Beyond make similar beats.

Check that vid out...so peaceful and tranquile. Love her voice.

Or try a little more hard beats with Faithless....

Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 08-18-2010 at 07:13 PM.

10. Default

Great song. Above & Beyond make similar beats.

Check that vid out...so peaceful and tranquile. Love her voice.
    Amazing. It's all I can say about it really. Right up my alley.