Page 103 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1766

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Equilibrium is a great band. Listened to them all the time while I was in tech school. I think Mana has to be the greatest song on that album. The previous album they did was also pretty amazing. You listen to Turisas or Ensiferum? They are both in the same Genre. Same with Blind Guardian.

NYS I had no idea you liked techno. You listen to any others besides Tiesto?
    yeah i listen to them along with Blind Guardian (their new album kicks ass), i also recommend Finntroll, Tyr, Borknagar, Wolves in the Throne Room, Bathory and if you havn't listened to them yet Amon Amarth.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Amazing. It's all I can say about it really. Right up my alley.
    Then you'll love Above & Beyond.

3. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by Belphegor View Post
    yeah i listen to them along with Blind Guardian (their new album kicks ass), i also recommend Finntroll, Tyr, Borknagar, Wolves in the Throne Room, Bathory and if you havn't listened to them yet Amon Amarth.
    amon amarth are fucking awesome

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Belphegor View Post
    not too big on amon amarth or finntroll, but to each his own.

blind guardian is fucking incredible
    tyr has some good shit
    and my one friend is really into dimmu borgir

however, discounting blind guardian (completely different genre, lets face it) the best of the viking metal class would have to be Ensiferum
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post

What's this monkey shit ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and my one friend is really into dimmu borgir

however, discounting blind guardian (completely different genre, lets face it) the best of the viking metal class would have to be Ensiferum
    Battle... metal... battle... Battle Metal!

Dimmu borgir is also good. I use to listen to them when I was younger. Their old drummer Nick Barker was godly. Not too much of a fan of their new drummer, but the new one is equally as good.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    What's this monkey shit ?
    is this better because this is all that plays in my head when i wake up.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

that is good.

anybody like bone thugs? back when guys could actually flow. well, technically they still can but you know what im saying.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

yeah yeah... amy winehouse is nuts, but this is before the drugs and this song speaks so much truuuffff!

as for bone thugs (lmao) only song i REEEEEAAAALLLLYYYYYY actually played until i burned out the tape back in the 90s was this one. fuck i feel old.

มวยไทย