AND SHINEDOWN!?!?!!?

I'm in love.

D:
    goin to a shinedown concert later this month

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    goin to a shinedown concert later this month
    Stuff me in your pocket, please?!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Ahhhhhhh LAWLz!!!!!! Too Funny!!!!!!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

4. Default

For Loka
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

5. Default

wiked are you my long lost twin?

I listen to like all the bands you have posted in your threads lmao.

Hollywood undead, badd ass

All that remains, fucking owns.

Lamb of god, freaking rapes.

Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 08-20-2009 at 09:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default Whatchuknowboutdat !

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    lol that sounds like a song from that movie "A Night at the Roxxberry"

I really wonder how any of you get laid with music like that??

try these:

yes this last one is old but oh it makes girls go crazy
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Ahhhhhhh LAWLz!!!!!! Too Funny!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAOOOOO

JUST IMAGINE WALTER DOING THIS WHEN HE JOINSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

dthsf
    ghjsf
    j
    gyhk
    gxhj
    kxjh
    kc
    ujlc
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneonee

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    LAWLz!!!!!! Too Funny!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm not sure whats worst the guy singing to the song, or me watching the full thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    lol that sounds like a song from that movie "A Night at the Roxxberry"

I really wonder how any of you get laid with music like that??
    I guess you haven't been to the jersey shore fist pumping with the guidos. You would be surprised......
    Oh by the way...here's that same song with a guido dancing to it ! LMAO !!