Page 13 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I guess you haven't been to the jersey shore fist pumping with the guidos. You would be surprised......
    Oh by the way...here's that same song with a guido dancing to it ! LMAO !!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    wow, I didn't think grown men would dance like that.

oh and that chick who was filming, nice touch on turning it around and trying to deep throat the camera.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

speaking of lords of acid.... i fucking love this song

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

and for something i'm going through. yeah i know sob story waaaah
    Last edited by loka; 08-21-2009 at 04:41 PM.

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Slipknot rox0rz mai box0rz!
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And Here's Just Some Songs I Like ^^

Here's One Of My SmXy Songs Lawlz ^^
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 08-26-2009 at 11:46 AM.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

6. Default

I remembered hearing this song a few years ago...

Thought about it a few moments after my girl called me driving home...

"HEY LADIES YOU CRAZY WELL ME AND ZERO REQUEST YOU IN THE MERCEDES" lol...

7. Default

Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

8. Default

[/YOUTUBE]Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Last edited by loka; 08-30-2009 at 06:22 AM.

9. Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF2GRtxfT3g

i wish i could fuck every girl in the woooooorld :O

Last edited by loka; 09-08-2009 at 04:54 PM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me