Page 4 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Fuck off im trying to figure it out !

Any help would be nice !

To the right will be a URL and an EMBED.

Use the EMBED.

And the [youtube] things.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

To the right will be a URL and an EMBED.

Use the EMBED.

And the [youtube] things.
    I see the youtube but weres the embed?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

I see the youtube but weres the embed?
    Just click the youtube button and put the url i bolded in.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Ta da!

4. Default

english please lool.

_JdkloDrrZY&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

just add that to all of them...? I'm very lost right now.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

english please lool.

_JdkloDrrZY&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

just add that to all of them...? I'm very lost right now.
    1. Copy the url that you have above.
    2. Click the button that has the youtube logo.
    3. Paste the url.
    5. Profit!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    1. Copy the url that you have above.
    2. Click the button that has the youtube logo.
    3. Paste the url.
    5. Profit!
    OMG you forgot step number 4 !!!!!!!!!!!

Still lost out of my freaking mind loool.

OMG you forgot step number 4 !!!!!!!!!!!

Still lost out of my freaking mind loool.
    lol ok here i will help you. first go on youtube and find whatever song you want to put on here.... just let me know when you're there, lol
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

8. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

not a emo...

Legion of doom, my favorite band atm...So is inflames...
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 08-08-2009 at 12:44 AM.

9. Default

thank you guys for the help...

<3 getcha

thank you guys for the help...

<3 getcha
    You're Welcome Holy <333
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn