Page 52 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

1. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Default

You're into third wave ska, Oasis?

LOL

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    You're into third wave ska, Oasis?
    yarlyiam

Punk, not ska. Just what was on at the time.
    Last edited by Oasis; 12-27-2009 at 11:44 PM.

5. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Just to show my range of music....

I like this....

to this

to this

And everything inbetween those

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

7. Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX0fNUBmplw

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/270773 You may like this Maynard.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 12-29-2009 at 02:39 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

This is really stuck in my head =-/~Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

10. Default

Opening song for the GLI (cookie for whoever gets the acronym) and I thought it was badass.

Of course any warmup song is badass when it is vibrating in your seat.