Page 53 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

1. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

3. Default

Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 01-01-2010 at 05:48 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Masta post some real metal. Not that fake crap that the radio spits out as popular.

My dad had these songs on an old record and played it during breakfast. It made me remember that there were still good old songs back in the day.

The lollipop took me back to when I was little. It made me smile and laugh.

Anex I have never heard either of those songs on the radio and no matter what music I post you always say something about it.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

7. Default

That is not true. I just say something whenever you post emo music that has the "Creed" style of singing.

I rarely ever post seether and it is true you always say something...well your music's gaysauce to the max!!! HAHA take that
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

9. Default

10. Default

*gasp* ahH! You don't mean that!! You just think its gay sauce because you don't know how to do the Locomotion. If you watch certain parts of the video, you too will be able to do the locomotion. Watch from 2:18 to 2:40. Practice makes perfect Masta.

Im sure once you learn, that "gaysauce" will turn into "epicsauce."