Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wcs server down and up

1. Default wcs server down and up

today when i woke up i tried to get into wcs but it wouldn't let me then it crashed then came back up now we can't get into the server at all

2. Default

well the wcs server is screwed up

3. Default

Tracer mod had too many entries it crashed the server. The problem has been fixed and the db reset on all servers.

Then what wrong with it right now?
    It's been shutdown since noon..? ^^"
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

5. Default

i don't get why ppl care about tracer besides it tells the direction you died

6. Default

Any reason why its down today?

When I asked around no one knew, also James said that the pub has been acting very funny lately
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Any reason why its down today?

When I asked around no one knew, also James said that the pub has been acting very funny lately
    I was on this morning and the server had a couple of bug.
    Any race was almost impossible to kill.

My Eva, was gaining HP when i was shot.. stuff like that.

odd..
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

8. Default

so all of the races got vamp and then the servers like oh hell no then they crashed into mystery i guess

9. Default

Yeah, the Pub wouldn't let any of the admins use their admin.. And none of the commands like RTV or anything was working. Votes didn't even come up for what the next map would be.

That wasn't the first time it happened either. It's probably happened about 2 or 3 other times.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

This is why it was down.

noobs changing gravity to negitive!

NEVER USE THIS AGAIN ANEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111