Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oops...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    She's a dumb post whore shes bound to post here soon i mean theres not one fucking thread she doesn't post about 1,000 reply's of spam

Hay now Shin-Kin.

That's a bit mean.

Calm it down a bit?

It's funny at first, but then it gets old.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

evangelion ftw

3. Default

I agree with mastercheff in his last post.

Also, see Christmas, I'm not the only one who notices it. So why did you get all pissy at just me?

For one weekend I brought back like 6 old threads, most of which were interesting except for one completely useless thread that should be deleted.

What she was/has been doing is still going on. It doesn't annoy me, but that doesn't mean I can't joke about it does it?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

@Jeimuzu

6 old threads? You want to guess again? I have a screenshot of the forums when you were bringing back old threads. Either you're lying or hiding from the truth. It was more like 30.

And I'm glad you stopped, otherwise I might have started a petition to have you removed from the forums

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I agree with mastercheff in his last post.

Also, see Christmas, I'm not the only one who notices it. So why did you get all pissy at just me?
    I didn't get pissy, I just was like "come on man, stop bumping please"

For one weekend I brought back like 6 old threads, most of which were interesting except for one completely useless thread that should be deleted.

What she was/has been doing is still going on. It doesn't annoy me, but that doesn't mean I can't joke about it does it?
    Wait, when did you joke about it?

And I didn't see why mastercheff made a comment on Autumn posting too much when she didn't even post in the thread.

It wouldn't be fair for me to make a random comment directed at you bumping a thread when you hadn't done anything in that specific thread would it?

6. Default

Sonico Don't worry about it.
    Happened at least once to all of us admins.
    You should worry about how you act and use your powers and keep your IBIS tag on BEFORE I RIP OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT.

*ahem*

Yeah.

7. Default

it still gave me lawls that picture

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    @Jeimuzu

6 old threads? You want to guess again? I have a screenshot of the forums when you were bringing back old threads. Either you're lying or hiding from the truth. It was more like 30.

And I'm glad you stopped, otherwise I might have started a petition to have you removed from the forums
    You could have just asked and I would have left.

There were interesting threads there that I brought back, I remember that. I also remember reading a couple that were completely useless and should have been deleted. Why does it matter to me? Why does it matter to you that it matters to me?

And Christmas, I hadn't bumped a thread for like 3 weeks, since that one weekend. The thread I posted in was like the 7th thread on the page. If that's bumping, then alot of people are doing it.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 08-09-2009 at 03:55 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

And Christmas, I hadn't bumped a thread for like 3 weeks, since that one weekend. The thread I posted in was like the 7th thread on the page. If that's bumping, then alot of people are doing it.
    If you have a problem with my logic behind what I said, make your case instead of accussing me of only getting on your case and not getting on others.

I get incredibly irritated when I make an argument and people say "but why are you only talking to me and not that guy over there?" That is irrelevant and has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I've gotten on Autumn's case before on certain subjects, and I try to be as objective as I can be.

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    @Jeimuzu

I think people would vote to have you removed long before they would have him removed.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers