Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Oops...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    There were interesting threads there that I brought back, I remember that. I also remember reading a couple that were completely useless and should have been deleted. Why does it matter to me? Why does it matter to you that it matters to me?
    It doesn't matter to me personally, but you were making a big case of it on the forums, and thus we (me included) had to read through that crap.

I realize me saying this is very hypocritical. Again though, I may fuel drama, but I wouldn't consider myself one to start drama (usually). For "drama-starters," consider the pattern the "drama" threads: who started the thread, the subject(s) of the thread, and the reason for the thread.

James, If it truly matters to you, PM ZERO or JigSaW about it.
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 08-09-2009 at 05:12 PM.

2. Default

Just, everyone leave everyone alone.

And everything will be okay.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

And you................you stop post whoring.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    It doesn't matter to me personally, but you were making a big case of it on the forums, and thus we (me included) had to read through that crap.

I realize me saying this is very hypocritical. Again though, I may fuel drama, but I wouldn't consider myself one to start drama (usually). For "drama-starters," consider the pattern the "drama" threads: who started the thread, the subject(s) of the thread, and the reason for the thread.

James, If it truly matters to you, PM ZERO or JigSaW about it.
    No, you start it Walter. You even admitted it when you said you "enjoy arguing with ignorant people." It hasn't happened since that weekend which was 3 weeks ago.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    No, you start it Walter. You even admitted it when you said you "enjoy arguing with ignorant people." It hasn't happened since that weekend which was 3 weeks ago.
    Wrong James. I didn't start this whole drama fest. Like I said I've been here way before you ever showed up, and it hasn't been until recently.

Also I probably said that because I was suffering from boredom. Something which you're familiar with.

6. Default

Guys, please stop.

We really need to stop harping on each other all the time because of little flaws. I have them. You guys have them. We all have them, and we should learn to tolerate each other despite these flaws.

7. Default

Well said Christmas.

The issue of this thread is resolved, and there is no need to continue fighting.

And with that, I say we close this thread.

I will not be replying.

8. Default

Christmas, I've been trying to make peace with Walter since pink made that thread about the unwritten rules.

But oh, now he remembers what boredom feels like? Would have been nice if you remembered that before you started talking of things I haven't done for 3 weeks when I wasn't even talking to you. Instead I have to remind you that the whole reason you're even posting here is probably because you enjoy to start drama, and to add to it. In my opinion, that's worse then bumping threads. Instead of a few useless threads being seen, you see about 10 active threads with 200 posts of crap of flame and 'drama' which you so enjoy.

/end rant
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 08-09-2009 at 11:35 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.