Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems in america?!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You think that people think that fascism is killing of jews?

That is bogus.

What parts of the US are fascist in your opinion?
    He doesn't think that, he stated that it was wrong for most people to think that.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

The idiots are multiplying. There should be a law that doesn't allow idiots to breed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The idiots are multiplying. There should be a law that doesn't allow idiots to breed.
    Socrates had a perfect system for that.

Except only the athletes could breed, not the intelligent ones.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    they used to have a system like that in Alberta, no joke. i believe it was in the 70's or 80's where they'd make ppl take an IQ test and if they didn't pass they were sterilized.

5. Default

/facepalm i am not even going to bother responding to this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSlaveDog View Post
    wut problems in america do u hate the most??
    LoL!!! Well All I Have To Say Is That The Smart Ones That Live Here In America, Are The Ones Moving Out Of America... And I'm One Of Those Smart Ones

If You're Thinking Of Moving To America, I Suggest That You Don't!!! But If You Must, Then Texas Would Be The Best Place To Go To!!! Much More Safer There Then Anywhere Else Here In America With Everything Going On In The Econmy And All!!! I Could Explain Why, But I'd Be Here Forever!!!! Take Care, I Hope You Make The Right Decision
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    LoL!!! Well All I Have To Say Is That The Smart Ones That Live Here In America, Are The Ones Moving Out Of America... And I'm One Of Those Smart Ones
    Intelligence isn't based on how much you yell on the forums, getcha.

american problems american problems *brainstorms*
    I KNOW

america is more bad ass then any other country and that is a problem because living in a bas country like this boosts peoples egos resulting in stupid petty arguments about canada epicly failing compared to the states

another problem
    WEED ISNT LEGAL

9. Default

my parents are Asian you don't want to hear what they said about obama ='(

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    my parents are Asian you don't want to hear what they said about obama ='(
    dam straight.. not to mention so many freakin racist things.. ( that are fucken hilarious )...

I love living in America though.. If you live right.. you will always feel 100% free.. Only other place that I would even consider living in is City(location) Canada.. (fuck the country side) HongKong.. LOL Any other asian countries is just purely bad business.. and ungodly labor.. Maybe Japan maybe.....

You would have to send me to hell.. and back before I would ever go and live in africa/south America <<< seriously I wonder why people from those 2 continents want to flee from those 2 continents.. (sarcasm)..

drug lords, gangs, fear.. corruption.. exist in America but at a minimal level.. unlike the 2 stated continents..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.