Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Problems in america?!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I object to it. I think it's crap.
    in the great state of arizone you can buy beer and liquor on sundays but it has to be after 11am. so hahahahahahahahaah screw you guys.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    in the great state of arizone you can buy beer and liquor on sundays but it has to be after 11am. so hahahahahahahahaah screw you guys.
    You can buy alcohol in New York City too any day of the week.

3. Default

since im no americano but i have heard recently of a certain sarah palin calling are NHS evil is completly out of line.

But its fine we save more money on are Healthcare than you lot in the states on average you lot spend $120 more on healthcare per month than we do.

dont see why you lot fear universal healthcare. Then again theres only one major group that would oppose such a scheme to the end

INSURANCE COMPANYS!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    since im no americano but i have heard recently of a certain sarah palin calling are NHS evil is completly out of line.

But its fine we save more money on are Healthcare than you lot in the states on average you lot spend $120 more on healthcare per month than we do.

dont see why you lot fear universal healthcare. Then again theres only one major group that would oppose such a scheme to the end

INSURANCE COMPANYS!!!
    Sarah Palin is a retard. She couldn't even finish her 1 term as governor of Alaska. She speaks out her ass about things she knows nothing about and just makes up facts when needed. You would think some one as worthless and stupid as her would stop making comments that hurt the US reputation but sadly she won't just die.

I would have to say people who can speak properly, like then they say "wut" instead of "what".

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    how about you walter aka pedobear stay off this thread, your not even american and I have no idea why your even in here trying to solve america's problems, how about you start a thread titled "what problems does canada have and how should we fix them".

worry about your own country and leave america to us americans.

oh and also we are fixing our problems, look at how great obama is doing so far. plus this forum is about gaming, not politics. shadowdog your gonna start a riot this way lol.
    Yeah, I agree, because Obama is the democrats GOD, and the republicans NIGHTMARE. Just like McCain, only vice versa.

Curdy, I love you.

7. Default

Are you implying there was a difference between the two?

8. Default

rawr i doesn't know politics

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I would have to say people who can speak properly, like then they say "wut" instead of "what".
    wut?

Jay Kay.

I agree.

Children need to stop skipping English and gym.

Too illiterate and too fat.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.