Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems in america?!

1. Default Problems in america?!

wut problems in america do u hate the most??

Emo people
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

You know what I hate?

When people talk about how much America "sucks".

And gigantic signatures.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You know what I hate?

When people talk about how much America "sucks".

And gigantic signatures.
    We can't fix problems until we identify and acknowledge problems.

Right?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    We can't fix problems until we identify and acknowledge problems.

Right?
    Because we know America has the only problems, right?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Because we know America has the only problems, right?
    Stop diverting the blame to others. Fix yourself first before you start looking at others.

7. Default

Stop diverting the blame to others. Fix yourself first before you start looking at others.
    Walter, i'm not sure why, but i'm really starting to hate you, with the passion of a serial killer...

8. Default

how about you walter aka pedobear stay off this thread, your not even american and I have no idea why your even in here trying to solve america's problems, how about you start a thread titled "what problems does canada have and how should we fix them".

worry about your own country and leave america to us americans.

oh and also we are fixing our problems, look at how great obama is doing so far. plus this forum is about gaming, not politics. shadowdog your gonna start a riot this way lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Walter, I'm not diverting the blame to anyone at all. I don't even know where you are getting that idea from.

I'm saying stop with the America bashing. Honestly.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    how about you walter aka pedobear stay off this thread, your not even american and I have no idea why your even in here trying to solve america's problems, how about you start a thread titled "what problems does canada have and how should we fix them".

worry about your own country and leave america to us americans.

oh and also we are fixing our problems, look at how great obama is doing so far. plus this forum is about gaming, not politics. shadowdog your gonna start a riot this way lol.
    i know they preach isolationism in most areas (school and such) but the vast amount of poor choices made in the US do have an effect on other countries, i know, shocking. most of the batshit insane policies made between you and other nations (NAFTA) are just fucking jokes. even when the entire world is telling you that you're wrong you go on with them anyways, so yes, walter does have a say, now that doesn't give him the right to continue to be an utter douche about everything as he usually is. grow up and stop with the personal attacks, have a grown up discussion for once Mr. Pb-ear.