Thread: Counter Strike Reinstall.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Question Counter Strike Reinstall.

Hi everyone what's up? I had a quick question for you all. To make a long story short my computer is messed up and has viruses and stuff on it. I think it would be easier to just install Windows again. The problem is I do not have the physical Counter Strike disk. I downloaded it from Steam. So I was wondering can you download it again for free or do I have to buy it again and how do I go about reinstalling it.

2. Default

well look in steam forums and stuff but if you do not want to reinstall css without the real downloading just copy your steam apps folder to another folder but other ppl could help you i'm not the all technical guy
    Last edited by mastercheff; 08-09-2009 at 11:45 AM.

3. Default

if you bought it on a steam account, you can use that steam account to download the game on your computer.

Yes it's free to re-download you donot have to pay for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Just download Steam and log onto your account, the game will show up and you can download it and install it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Steam saves all your purchased games onto your account.
    If you for some reason had to make a new steam ID you could use the CD Key instead of the disk and tell steam to activate my game.

6. Default

The best part of steam is that you can install your game on what ever computer you want as many times as you want as long as you are logged in.