Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ceiling cat's pointless chat

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    You may not know but someday you may need to decode something and this 'unneeded' language may, ironically, come in handy. XD
    Some day the stupid people might become extinct and their stupid language will die with them.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Some day the stupid people might become extinct and their stupid language will die with them.

yay???

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Not until that law that says idiots can't breed comes out.

And good, now that we've established that my typos aren't that bad by making Walter's IQ drop, we can move on with our lives.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Not until that law that says idiots can't breed comes out.

And good, now that we've established that my typos aren't that bad by making Walter's IQ drop, we can move on with our lives.
    ... Or a zombie apocalypse happens and the stupid people are too stupid to "communicate" properly to the rescue squads and get turned. And then we "The Marines" (hopefully I'll be in by then) blow their heads off with our SAWs lol.

And James, your typos aren't bad per-se, but the only person I've come across so far (in real life and on the Internet) that rivals my strict adherence to grammar on a day-to-day basis is Autumn.

5. Default

Anyone ever see the movie, "Idiocracy" with Luke Wilson?
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

6. Default

I heard of it. My cousin tried to get me to watch it once. What's it about?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Anyone ever see the movie, "Idiocracy" with Luke Wilson?
    I watched the first 15 minutes of it, stop it, ejected it from my dvd player, took the disc out back and smashed it office space style.

shit is so retarded and luke wilson should be stoned to death for just looking at the script and thinking it was a movie he should star in.

don't watch it james, its just a movie about where the dumbest man in modern times is cryogenically frozen and defrosted in the future only to become the smartest man in the world cause idiots have taken over.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Sounds about right.