Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why was I banned?

1. Default why was I banned?

I was playing and then suddenly i got locked out and banned, i tried logging on every hour today but I'm still banned. Can you tell me why please?

2. Default

Oh, ZM... well, what admins were on?
    Last edited by &&toasties; 08-09-2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: lolol@mefornotlookingathisZM%age.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

What server were you on?

4. Default

I was on the zombie server, mastagunz and rob were on, but i dont think it was rob. Can you try to get me unbanned by tommorow? I play zombies a lot and IBIS is the only good server I know.
    Last edited by Sniper raptor jesus; 08-09-2009 at 06:26 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper raptor jesus View Post
    I was on the zombie server, mastagunz and rob were on, but i dont think it was rob. Can you try to get me unbanned by tommorow? I play zombies a lot and IBIS is the only good server I know.
    Do you have any idea what you may have done?

Whoever banned you should be around eventually. In the mean time keep trying to connect, because the ban may be short.

6. Default

No, I was in spectate because a ton of idiots kept breaking my cades and I didnt want to loose any rank, and I just got locked out.

7. Default

No, I was in spectate because a ton of idiots kept breaking my cades and I didnt want to loose any rank, and I just got locked out.
    First mistake: do not go to spectate to avoid being tagged. That is most likely the reason you were banned. Were there any zombies by you?

Secondly, your rank really is not that big a deal.

8. Default

No, the day before I got a warning that if I went to spectate near zombies again I'd be perma banned so I went into spectate as a round started. (I'm not dumb enough to try that while I saw two admins on the server)

9. Default

No, the day before I got a warning that if I went to spectate near zombies again I'd be perma banned so I went into spectate as a round started. (I'm not dumb enough to try that while I saw two admins on the server)
    Well, if they banned you, it's probably a short term.

Maybe 2 hours or so.

they might have thought you were doing that to avoid being tagged.

But whoever threatened a perma-ban, do not know the rules.

You can't get permabanned for going to spec to avoid being tagged.

That's the same as !ztele'ing.

MAX 7 day ban.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

the ban was at least one day, its been 12 hours so far and no luck yet