Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR (Tommy) getting on my nerves...

1. Default -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR (Tommy) getting on my nerves...

So admins are supposed to uphold the server rules and OF COURSE it GOES WITHOUT SAYING that they should adhere to the rules they are supposed to uphold.

Well, we got a case here.

The few days that I've played with "Tommy," I've seen him mess up and just do things wrong.

Just a few moments ago on Jurassic Park I ISSUED A WRITTEN WARNING to NOT BREAK THE SIGN ON HUMANS. There are humans jumping on it and I look behind me and lo-and-behold I see Tommy unloading his M4 Super 90 into the board. Wtf! I've banned people for doing this before, and here we have an ADMIN doing it? Unto regulars?

The other day on Snoopie he was cade breaking. SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!!!

</rage>

2. Default

Demos please.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Demos please.

Aye aye, captain!

4. Default

Well, think about it this way:

ZER0 pretty much accepts anyone as an admin as long as he gets his $11. Which means a new guy that just joined the whole ZM gameplay can be an admin. It could be tommy. I mean, the day I've found out that Tommy is the recent addition to the admin community, I immediately thought, "Who the hell is he? I've never seen him before in my life".

So he may be completely new to the thing and is just an utter noob zombie player who doesn't really know the rules. It just comes with experience...but I did thought he was too new to already have admin...I mean he should have played a couple days just so he can get a general feel of the rules of the server.

All he needs is guidance if he is willing to be guided.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

5. Default

I thought the same thing Hobo did. Never saw him before, then saw he was an admin.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

I don't know 80% of people. And most of them are pretty anoying.

Even some admins better shape up, or get out.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

I am going to explain some facts...

1. I am Québecois therefore I understand half what I you say in the microphone. (I am more comfortable in writings).

2. Really, this must make what one week that I began playing games FPS it.

3. Why I became admin, it is because I have them a first good ' impression ' as they say and I wanted to encourage ZERO to make turn this server.

4. If advice has it of which you would like to give me so that I can be less cannonball either noob ok ^^ I accept any advice or help...

PS... NOT need of demo or photograph it is that say walterbrunswick is true I confirm it...

A man who goes red in front of these errors it is not a man...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    I am going to explain some facts...

1. I am Québecois therefore I understand half what I you say in the microphone. (I am more comfortable in writings).

2. Really, this must make what one week that I began playing games FPS it.

3. Why I became admin, it is because I have them a first good ' impression ' as they say and I wanted to encourage ZERO to make turn this server.

4. If advice has it of which you would like to give me so that I can be less cannonball either noob ok ^^ I accept any advice or help...

PS... NOT need of demo or photograph it is that say walterbrunswick is true I confirm it...

A man who goes red in front of these errors it is not a man...
    Your Québecois has gotten the best of my head...

Let me try to rephrase that for others...

1. I am Québecois therefore I understand half what I you say in the microphone. (I am more comfortable in writings). He doesn't understand half of what you say.

2. Really, this must make what one week that I began playing games FPS it. He has only been playing fps's for 1 week? If not dunno

3. Why I became admin, it is because I have them a first good ' impression ' as they say and I wanted to encourage ZERO to make turn this server. He wanted to make a good impression for himself and i dont get what he wants zero to do...

4. If advice has it of which you would like to give me so that I can be less cannonball either noob ok ^^ I accept any advice or help... He's a cannonball noob? Just wants us to help him out.

PS... NOT need of demo or photograph it is that say walterbrunswick is true I confirm it... What walter says is true?

A man who goes red in front of these errors it is not a man... UM i wouldn't take it that extreme...

I'm probably wrong..but i think this is what he means...

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

@-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR

Thanks for acknowledging.

Here are the server rules: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...33&postcount=1

Two things I could point out that you did wrong:

1) Do not cade break.
    2) Do not break/blow bridges/planks on humans.

This ruins the game for people. Basically do unto others as you would want others to do unto you.

"First impression" mistakes can be forgiven.

@THE HOLY SH**T!

For the love of God in Heaven, please change that signature!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    For the love of God in Heaven, please change that signature![/FONT]
    But i like it !