Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: players contraining the name: Part time

1. Default

They start fight with regs, they play music. But they stop when I ask them too... even tho that feels like every 10minutes I have to ask them again. I am not a fan of them. I vote clear IBIS of the part time cancer.

2. Default

so clearly there just here causing problems. I vote we just start banning them for disrupting the server, cause if multiple admins have to ask them to stop mic spamming and breaking cades and fucking things up, every day then there time is up in the IBIS servers.

@DJ I have an idea who it is too DJ, don't you worry your pretty little bald head lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

dj, are you on any drugs?

4. Default

Guys...all of this can be solved by muting. Let them think it's abuse. It is clearly a breach of the Rules of the server. If they come back like 30 minutes later and start playing their stuff, then by all means ban them.

Record demos too. Never goes wrong with recording demos.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    dj, are you on any drugs?
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    naw im not
    i cant be cause i get random pis tests by the military )=

or else id be high every day

part time fails, and im going to harass them

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Guys...all of this can be solved by muting. Let them think it's abuse. It is clearly a breach of the Rules of the server. If they come back like 30 minutes later and start playing their stuff, then by all means ban them.

Record demos too. Never goes wrong with recording demos.
    Lawl Hobo, They Can Just Avoid The Mute By Rejoining!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Lawl Hobo, They Can Just Avoid The Mute By Rejoining!!!!!
    And admins can just ban them for that afterwards.

Problem solved.

8. Default

Softy admins.. if shit like this happens.. I just drop ban hammers left and right.. 1 day my ass.. more like a week
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

9. Default

It's a bunch of people named "Part Time <Insert name/occupation>" who don't usually cause much trouble, apart from Part Time Sausage Fest, and Part Time Cadebreaker. The one mic spams, and the other one.. Well, if I have to explain it.. I'll have lost what small hope I had left in humanity.

And Weeman, there's a big difference between being a softy, and a fair admin.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Is there a problem with the way I use my admin?

I think getcha thinks I am that incompetent by not remembering people that rejoins...I don't know if you were there but I had to ban a guy that cade broke and left the server immediately and then joined the server about an hour or two later. I don't ever forget these people. I would know if I have dealt with them before and if it persists, then I drop banana hammers.

I'm sorry, but I took great offense to what getcha has said.

Also weeman, when was the last time you've issued a 7 day ban? I'm not attacking you. I'm just curious.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "