Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: players contraining the name: Part time

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Is there a problem with the way I use my admin?

I think getcha thinks I am that incompetent by not remembering people that rejoins...I don't know if you were there but I had to ban a guy that cade broke and left the server immediately and then joined the server about an hour or two later. I don't ever forget these people. I would know if I have dealt with them before and if it persists, then I drop banana hammers.

I'm sorry, but I took great offense to what getcha has said.

Also weeman, when was the last time you've issued a 7 day ban? I'm not attacking you. I'm just curious.
    I issued 3, 7 day bans yesterday, oh you meant weeman lol I don't know about him than
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Softy admins? But in our rules it does say thing about banning people. Its more like a last resort. So we have mute for mic spammers. We can freeze first offense of cade breaking and so on, also kicking for a good warning. Then the ban need to fit the crime, some one playing music because few people egging them on 7day ban isnt the best choice. But well known offenders can get a 7day ban cause they been banned before and haven't learn a lesson

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Softy admins? But in our rules it does say thing about banning people. Its more like a last resort. So we have mute for mic spammers. We can freeze first offense of cade breaking and so on, also kicking for a good warning. Then the ban need to fit the crime, some one playing music because few people egging them on 7day ban isnt the best choice. But well known offenders can get a 7day ban cause they been banned before and haven't learn a lesson
    If someone throws a nade at your cade, are you going to freeze them? No. That is irlogical. Nobody will learn there lesson. You can't be so soft with the rules, you ban people who are breaking them not freeze them and say dont cade break an unfreeze them. Yes you should folow the steps zer0 lay out till a point, but your judgement should come first.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    If someone throws a nade at your cade, are you going to freeze them? No. That is irlogical. Nobody will learn there lesson. You can't be so soft with the rules, you ban people who are breaking them not freeze them and say dont cade break an unfreeze them. Yes you should folow the steps zer0 lay out till a point, but your judgement should come first.
    Depends, if they were honestly stupid and tried to get a zombie yes I would give them a warning. If there were no zombies around then yes I would kick them as a warning or a short ban like 5min-1hour then if repeated 1 day.

5. Default

Never give short bans...i.e. 5 or 30 minutes.

These people can just take a shit and come back whether they shat for 5 minutes or 30...the fact is they won't learn.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Irlogical?

Is that german?

7. Default

Christmas, you know what he means. You know this because you have intelligence. That is, unless you don't know what he's saying.

And yeah, I usually would only give short bans to people I know will take into consideration what they have done wrong. Any other time I'd freeze the person and explain to them what they're doing wrong, and have them at least acknowledge it. If not, then ban. If they comply and continue doing it, ban.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Christmas, you know what he means.

And yeah, I usually would only give short bans to people I know will take into consideration what they have done wrong. Any other time I'd freeze the person and explain to them what they're doing wrong, and have them at least acknowledge it. If not, then ban. If they comply and continue doing it, ban.
    James, it's a joke.

Seriously.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    James, it's a joke.

Seriously.
    Sorry, used to Walter.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

I issued 2 more 7 day bans today and yet the server is still full. <insert evil laugh here>
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-