Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: players contraining the name: Part time

1. Default players contraining the name: Part time

recently players with the name part time have been breaking the server rules by spamming mics, cade breaking, disrespecting admins, and player blocking.

I have not ban any of them yet cause i am hopeing they change there ways. If they continue i dont have a problem banning all of them.

2. Default

Is that the name or is that a clan tag?

I've dealt with a few people of the same clan who grief, and I've just given them half hour bans for trying to fuck shit up.

3. Default

is this gonna be like the kkk fiasco?

4. Default

Yeah, they basically talk loud in their mics on purpose to annoy people which already got me right there. One of them is sorta quiet though, but i'd recommend banning them all if you do.

5. Default

Or you can just mute them after given a warning.

If they start cade breaking...BANANA HAMMA
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Or you can just mute them after given a warning.

If they start cade breaking...BANANA HAMMA
    exactly

7. Default

Dude I just got back from muting one of them and banning another because first they were talking about cumming on each other, It was "Part Time Whore" and "Part time Cadebreaker". Also every time that Dragon talked, "Part Time Whore" would say "Can I cum in you?", I told him to shut the fuck up. He didn't listen, So I muted Him and his companion. "Part Time Whore" then changed his name to "[cIe] ๖ReS | ibis.alyid abuse" Or something along those lines, I told him "Enjoy your ban" and he left, only to come back and be banned for a day. These dickheads should all be banned in my opinion unless they plan on changing how they act

8. Default

oh god its the end of the world D:

9. Default

oh yes there are about 4 of them I am about to ban myself the next time I see them come in the server.

oh and you'll all be happy to know our beloved walter also wears the tag part time. he doesn't do shit to any of them, even though they mic spam and diss on admins of IBIS.

the only one I've noticed that actually listens is that part time sausage fest or whatever his name is.

the rest of them including walter are idiots.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    is this gonna be like the kkk fiasco?
    omfg... WE NEED LARGE CROSSES AND FIRE AND UNIFORMS AND LYNCHS THEN...
    not good, not ood at all.

also

my personal complaint, THERE ALL UNORIGINAL AND FOLLOW ME AROUND AND FUCK SHIT UP and

p.s. i believe they have an undercover agent working as a IBIS admin WATCH OUT!