Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Theroys and a A+ psych paper i wrote

Default 2012 Theroys and a A+ psych paper i wrote

before you read the following, if you ARE for obama, read with caution this is ment to share opinions in a respectable way and to take RESPECTABLE criticism on what you think is wrong with another persons opinion so PLEASE
    if you argue make it a respectable argument on what you believe not some innorant rant about how your right and im wrong ect. (im repressents anyone who particapates in this blog)

here is what i have regarding DIFFRENT theroys about 2012 and the end of the world before you read, i personaly think 2012 wont be the end of humanity but rather a HUGE lifestyle change that no one will want to grasp and except

also id love to hear what everyone else thinks about what i wrote, and share yor opinions as well (=
    but please, i stress, be respectful of mine and others opinions

*please note this opinion papar was wrote before inauguration
    read on..

Before you read on about what this blog really is about please take note of this fact.

America's stock market is crashing. Which in turn will result in many small and major corporations to go out of business, resulting in people whom worked for those company's to lose retirements, and pensions they are givin upon the closing of the business.

But it is not just America who has crashing stocks, but china, and most of europe and well the world. Putting pretty much everybody into a recession.

I will use one example to explain the reality if this continues to get worse.

GM, automotive manufactures are facing a terrible reality. They may have to close down there entire buisness. This is a result of the goverment refusing to let GM use 25 billion dollars of the 700 billion doller fail safe loans saved just for this purpous. To help and save major corporations from Bankruptcy.

So, if GM were to go bankrupt thousands of people in michagan would be jobless. and all they would have left is there pensions and retierments. but if the buisness dosnt have anymoney anymore...... how can they aford all the pensions and retierments they gave to the layed off workers?
    they couldnt... so then what......

no money. they would be forced to move, and sell there homes.

the closing of such a huge corporation would result in all the minor coprporations for example GM dealer ships, to also go out of buisness. no not just thounsands now... but hundreds of thousands of people would lose there jobs over the country.

see how just this one example is life threatning to hundreds of thousands of people, who would have a hard time finding another job?

so even if you think that everything following this short fact is bullshit. just know that alot of peoples lives could be ruined, when buisness's file bankrupt. Just because of recent elections.....

Ever sat down, and thought about what it would be like to know when you were going to die?
    the feelings you would have knowing that on this date and time your life would end?

well recently i have been having this unwanted feeling. and doing a lot of research to find out just why id have this immense fear of death. I would love to share with you why.......

OK, so i am going to break it down into separate category, and then try to explain why then all fit together.

THE END OF THE WORLD----Revolving around the 2012 theory.

1. Mayan Calendar-- The Mayans have a calendar that end on December 21st, 2012 at exactly 11:11pm. They had predicted that on this date. The magic of the world would die, and be reset. Everything on the planet would die.
    The Mayans were and are considered the smartest living race, and generation solely because they invented the calendar and mathematics, number systems. So it begins.. December 2012..could it really be the end?
    well here's why it could be..

2. The Meteor--A few years ago a meteor big enough to destroy our planet came 100 miles shy of entering our atmosphere. and then it continued to go on its path around our galaxy. In the bible there is a averse, in which it states that a meteor would hit earth destroying everything.... but.. that already happened.
    but Nostradamus, the man who wrote a book of predictions. predicts a similar thing at the end of his book.. he was the man famous for predicting the 911 attack. but historians, cant tell what he means in the book that has yet to be seen. for example.

they didn't know what the 911 verse meant.. tell after it happened making it difficult for them to know for sure. if it will be a meteor or not.
    the 2012 tie to this theory of the end of the world. is that it is supposed to come back around the galaxy around winter 2012 and be a lot closer then it was last time.

3. The LHC Machine-- This is a machine that was build near the boarder of France and Switzerland. it is underground and 17 miles long. it was built to smash atoms, protons and neutrons. sending them at the speed of light colliding into one another. The Scientists wanted to know how much further atoms could break down. One group of scientists predicted that once they turned the machine on, on September 10th 2008, that it would create mini black wholes that would grow and engulf our planet, but Stephen hawking assured everyone that the black holes would disappear just as fast as they would be created. But the scientists said, "maybe that's true when the machine first starts to accelerate, but 4 years from now right before the machine restarts, and it is at its highest.. one will stay open and engulf us in seconds. well 4 years from 2008....is 2012.
    and there are mini black holes as we speak being created and destroyed in milliseconds in Switzerland.... scary uh

4. Political.. and Biblical--Obama--Iraq--Israel--Star Wars Defense Act.

This next one is long, and it may offended some people. After reading this Theory.. go ahead and call me what you like.. it does not matter, it is what i believe and there is no changing my mind. I accept and respect our differences.

any ways.
    once obama was elected.. it struck me.. this following theory.. fits together perfectly.

i will split each part into separate groups again

Obama--Obama is president, good for him. i dis agree with some things he wants to do. big deal. I am not racist, nor are any of the following assumptions baised off of race or his Muslim religion.
    -Religion- I don't care if you try to say he is Christan, any buddy who is Christan would know that you are only considered a full fledged Christan once you have asked Jesus into your heart, or in some cases been baptized. and the day obama refused to do either, and admitted to being Muslim in his books, he was kicked from his church. Barak Obama is still Muslim. Good for him at least he believes something.
    --The rest-- ok, obamas office time ends winter of 2012... and many people believe that he... possibly could be the anti Christ. crazy uh?
    well i will explain why this could be true.

In the bible. Its states that the end of the world will come after the anti Christ comes to earth.
    the anti Christ will be a man/women, who will have a very powerful position, and have extreme influence on the world. He/She will Be a very conservative peace wanting person, who wants nothing more then to end chaos.. and he would come in time of war (iraq) the bible also states, that before the end of the world. there will be a time of peace.

that time of peace to me would be. Retreating all the troops from Iraq, which is what obama wants to do.

well if we just pack up and leave Iraq, yay we will have peace for some time. but shortly after. the war.. will migrate here, and 911 will happen all over agian.
    there will be more terrorist attacks, and even possible warfare.. ON OUR STREETS, in THIS COUNTRY where we shouldn't fear anything

the bible also states that the Antichrist will come in time of chaos... for example. The stalk market. which is still crashing.

the stalk market crashing relates us to the Star Wars Defense Program.

this program is one that would allow USA to put nuclear destroying satellites in outer space. pretty much to defend our country and world from a WMD war.

seems like a pretty great idea right.

but china, our biggest trade country, said. if you do that, we will increase our WMD construction. resulting in china being pissed at us, and uninvolve them selves with America at all. if china increases there WMD, so will India and Korea, if India and Korea do so will Pakistan and so fourth.

why do we need so many nukes guys.. seriously.
    but any ways if obama, passes the right to put these satellites in space (which is a conservative thing to do, to Defend our country) we will loose china as a trade partner. and with our stalks crashing like that is.. we will b so in debt that taxes will have to rise, which is what obama wants to do to begin with. he wants to tax the middle class and rich and give the money to the poor.
    this tax act is called the spread the wealth tax act. and it would ruin middle class family's. for example mine.

so tell me... does this fit together?

could the end really be near.. maybe we don't all die..... but meteors, black holes, Antichrist.. WMD wars?

it is all a reality, and it will be answered in the winter of 2012.
    i really don't care if it happens or not. because i live my life to the fullest, and i know that at any given time i could die. so it will eventually happen anyways.

any ways, thanks for reading this blog... id love to read your opinions. im sure you will all think this is crazy but meh o well haha

------some other theroys--
    --Polar cap Switch. in 2012
    --Global Cataclysms and Mass Mutations Happens roughly the winter of 2012, also called the Bast Theory
    --Nostradamus 2012 Apocalypse Prediction

2. Default

the world is not gonna end in 2012. end of story.

but good paper, it did deserve an A+
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

In the mean time we are creating a star this fall and the Koreans are going to try to build a star that stays alive next year.

As for the Mayans the theory of the end being in 2012 is based only on the fact that this is the last date in there calender in addition to written works by kupla kan (however it is spelled). However, over 99% of all written works by there people have been destroyed therefore data is only based on the <1% of available records. Second everything in Mayan civilization and culture operates in cycles nothing has an end only a cycle that it followed. Therefore, it is much more likely that the cycle simply restarts at this time.

Another important piece of information that also related to the Mayans is the idea of Ages that last for 2,150 years. Here is some info on the next age:
    Ages are believed by some astrologers to affect mankind while other astrologers believe the ages correlate to the rise and fall of mighty civilizations and cultural tendencies. Aquarius traditionally "rules" electricity, computers, flight, democracy, freedom, humanitarianism, idealists, modernization, rebels and rebellion, mental diseases, nervous disorders, and astrology.[4] Other keywords and ideas believed associated with Aquarius are nonconformity, philanthropy, veracity, perseverance, mankind and irresolution.[5] The appearance or elevation in status of many of these Aquarian developments over the last few centuries is considered by many astrologers to indicate the proximity of the Aquarian age. There is no uniform agreement about the relationship of these recent Aquarian developments and the Age of Aquarius. Some astrologers believe that the influence of a new age is experienced before it arrives because of a cuspal effect or Orb of Influence. Other astrologers believe the appearance of Aquarian developments indicate the actual arrival of the Age of Aquarius.
    The previous creation ended on a long count of 12.19.19.17.19. Another 12.19.19.17.19 will occur on December 20, 2012, followed by the start of the fourteenth b'ak'tun, 13.0.0.0.0, on December 21, 2012.[11] There is only one reference to the current creation's 13th *b'ak'tun in the fragmentary Mayan corpus: Tortuguero Monument 6, part of a ruler's inscription.
    This length of time is about equal to the believed length of an Age. With the calender starting near the end of our last age and at the beginning of our current age. Considering that the Mayans entire civilization was based on the Universe it is not hard to see the connection between the new age of Aquarius and the changes in times the Mayans speak of.

4. Default

i'm to young to understand this but 1 fact i know the world is not gonna end in 2012 nuff said

5. Default

lol I thought it humorous you said A+ and spelled theories wrong in the same sentence.
    Its the 12th planet that is due for another close pass at earth that'll screw everything up. look it up!

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    lol I thought it humorous you said A+ and spelled theories wrong in the same sentence.
    Its the 12th planet that is due for another close pass at earth that'll screw everything up. look it up!

IVE ME A BREAK i posted this blog last night drunk as hell haha

but i know, i have looked it up, and done alot of self research sitting at home bored all day

7. Default

Well that is not surprising considering the "paper" is not formatted properly....

well i didnt like copy paste a paper that was wrote on paper so i typed it all out ya know?

9. Default

I just watched that movie knowing by nicolas cage ( I spelled it wrong sue me) anyways its a good movie to watch after reading this, but I think the possibility of a solar flare from the sun whipping us out is a little far fetched.

if the world is gonna end, its gonna end on our own terms, not from some comet smashing into earth, not cause of some solar flare, not cause of another intelligent life form with super weapons is gonna take us over, but because of the rate of pollution we humans are producing the earth will never recover from it at one point.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Defcon: Everybody Dies.

Once this world of ours inevitably falls into WW 3 and all of man kind wage war on its on race.

Once we hit Defcon 1, and that first ICBM is launched, that my friends, will be the end of the world.