Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: »zlm«MRblackISmrWHite

1. Default

lol i don't like banning. I like making the game a hellish ride for whoever has caused me to be upon them. anyone who was on yestarday can attest to this as i did this to a guy that was being an ass as well as a guy that just doesb't listen.

Clone

2. Default

Yeh i think it was yesterday when we were on that map and tones of people were doing that But i asked them do get out of that spot if they were blocking the entrance and they did as i asked ^_^

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You can hide there but you can not shoot zombies from getting in.
    What about escape maps where the glitch spot allows humans to survive and zombies cannot reach them once gas/nuke goes off?

There are two escape maps that have this issue and now people are regularly using the wall glitch areas to avoid death.

It's not like ATIX Helicopter, where the damage stops at a point.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    What about escape maps where the glitch spot allows humans to survive and zombies cannot reach them once gas/nuke goes off?

There are two escape maps that have this issue and now people are regularly using the wall glitch areas to avoid death.

this is one reason why i don't like escape maps. It's very painful when everybody dies except the few zombies that can't make it to the 1-2 people that are just goofing off in the glitch spot.

those 1-2 min of waiting until the time runs out is like forever!!!!

I think that they should just get killed by an admin after:
    a) nuke/gass goes off and the zombies can't reach them or,
    b) if they're the last humans alive and they're preventing zombies from entering the glitch spot.

That's just my (very valuable and highly respected) opinion.

I mean really, the poiint of an escape map is to get to the end, not camp out doing nothing but spraying tags on the walls of a glitch.

---- also, no fast zombies. they should be auto killed/froze if that's possible.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post

Zer0 ruled that they are not to be used.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.