Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Its CARNAGE!

1. Default Its CARNAGE!

Whats up everyone, my Government name is Kevin. My online aka is HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ. Been playing on the Zmod server for a year and some change. I go into the GG server from time to time.
    Im 20 and im a Car guy, Grease monkey, Metal head. W/e lol.
    anything else just ask away

2. Default

Salutations Carnage. I figured you would have been on the forums already, I've known you for a good 3 months or so.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Hiyo!

Welcome to hell.

Care for a drink?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Why thank you!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ View Post
    Whats up everyone, my Government name is Kevin. My online aka is HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ. Been playing on the Zmod server for a year and some change. I go into the GG server from time to time.
    Hayyyyyyyyy

6. Default

Nice and welcome.. I am a gearhead as well..

Go post on the forum "YOUR RIDE"

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

just curoius whats the gun in your signature, and what film is the animated gif from?
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

8. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Welcome dude. I remember playing zmod with you a long time ago.

10. Default

Hi Carnage
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10