Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum and server crash!

Default Forum and server crash!

The forums weren't working for about 30 minutes and the server crashed. Now the physics seem messed up on it. What is going on?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

What's new?

This has been happening a lot apparently.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

haven't been in the ZM server but I've been trying to get on the forums for the past hour only to succeed right now.

ZERO I've come to the conclusion that a clan is seriously trying to disrupt your server, through out the day there is constant lag even when my ping is 45 (I know a low ping doesn't mean a good and smooth connection) but I've never had lag before and there are alot of new players that come on now, don't know if it could be that its summer and people are online more, but I have the suspicion that there is a clan trying some shady shit.

You might wanna have a lookies into the subject when you get back or when you can.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Now the physics are messed up and nothing works right. I would try to restart the server but there are a lot of people on.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

5. Default

I think there is either a hack going around or a regular doing it. The server lag has been happening over in the smuT server and we cannot figure out who was doing it. I am currently watching the situation there if i find any one ill post there steam id since it might be the same person.

6. Default

Yeah, it was happening awhile ago the other day when I was playing. I found someone who's ping didn't move for a long time until the lag stopped. While every other person's ping still moved. Doesn't that have to do with rate hacking or something?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

well on the IBIS server's we gotta wait for either ZERO or JigSaw to look at the logs.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    well on the IBIS server's we gotta wait for either ZERO or JigSaw to look at the logs.
    Fuck that, Res get teh ban hammer!

9. Default

Looks to have been a dos attack. I just rebooted the server to help clear out any crap in the tubes.

Default wtf

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Looks to have been a dos attack. I just rebooted the server to help clear out any crap in the tubes.
    Why the hell would somebody be doing this?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers