Thread: Something is wrong with GG.

1. Default Something is wrong with GG.

I just rage quit because it wouldn't let me off USP.

I was on level 23 and that USP...
    I got at least 3 kills with it including a knife.

I got this message when I got a knife kill.

[GG Knife Pro] You cannot steal a level. You cannot levelup at the moment.

What the fuck ?

2. Default

Something is seriously wrong with Pub too. No ones admin works in it. No commands work.

I heard ZM went down for awhile too.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Do you remember what level the people you knifed were? I am a big bogged down right now but I am trying to get everything sorted out. I am also going to half to move like twice in the next two weeks and have a lot of rl shit slowing me down right now.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Do you remember what level the people you knifed were? I am a big bogged down right now but I am trying to get everything sorted out. I am also going to half to move like twice in the next two weeks and have a lot of rl shit slowing me down right now.
    Well I'm 100% certain that they weren't level 1.

Even so I got like 3 separate kills with the USP and never leveled...

5. Default

That is very strange. As soon as I am done with the webserver migration I will update the gg server if a new subversion is available.

6. Default

What about Pub and no one's admin working? It's happened on three separate occasions now.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    What about Pub and no one's admin working? It's happened on three separate occasions now.
    Mine worked last night.

Or was it the night before...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.