Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The super duper Ibis PUB

1. Default The super duper Ibis PUB

I notice theres a mani mod on there now but I cant give myself guns or money =( and I really like the AK over the M4 and I need my duelies too! And I need noobs to shoot in the face.
    Erm i mean i dont know how to give money/guns to myself

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I notice theres a mani mod on there now but I cant give myself guns or money =( and I really like the AK over the M4 and I need my duelies too! And I need noobs to shoot in the face.
    Erm i mean i dont know how to give money/guns to myself
    I don't know if the admin commands work in there or not, but the other night when we had 12 people in there, mostly admins from ZM, the admin would not work at all, so we were stuck on crappy maps and with all_talk off.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

MAni was installed on the pub we have admin there. This rude guy keeps calling me a whore when I kill him =(

4. Default

Everything works now, I was in there and cash worked too. There is also no lag that I could see today during the tests. If you have problems let me know so I can check your flags.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I don't know if the admin commands work in there or not, but the other night when we had 12 people in there, mostly admins from ZM, the admin would not work at all, so we were stuck on crappy maps and with all_talk off.
    It took me about an hour just to get 6 people in the pub.....
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

that's cause your a noob mastagunz!!!

james and I can usually pull about 16 people total from the ZM server in about 15 minutes to play in the PUB.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Everything works now, I was in there and cash worked too. There is also no lag that I could see today during the tests. If you have problems let me know so I can check your flags.
    I'll test the Pub later with everyone. I'll report anything I find wrong.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

TO THE PUB ! At 5 pm Eastern and when ever that is were ever you live XD

9. Default

last night was fun!!!!!!!!! I played with a clan member who has decided to come back lol, wickedtribe<ibis>. pretty cool guy.

RES where were you huh??? I msged you over steam last night and james didn't wanna come cause he had to go to bed!!!!!! jerk lol.

but sizzle, dart, pink, MBP, kazee all were there along with some new people who found it and liked it alot.

no problems at all zero, a little lag here and there but nothing that bothered or affected game play.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    last night was fun!!!!!!!!! I played with a clan member who has decided to come back lol, wickedtribe<ibis>. pretty cool guy.

RES where were you huh??? I msged you over steam last night and james didn't wanna come cause he had to go to bed!!!!!! jerk lol.

but sizzle, dart, pink, MBP, kazee all were there along with some new people who found it and liked it alot.

no problems at all zero, a little lag here and there but nothing that bothered or affected game play.
    D:

I went to bed early.

Shheeet im leaving for Florida tomorrow so