Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spoofapp......LOL

Default Spoofapp......LOL

Spoofapp is an application for Android and blackberry phones that lets you prank call people. I can call any number I want and make my number show up as any number I want on their caller id ( I can make it 666 666 6666) this shit is hilarious. It also has 2 voice changers and the ability to record the phone calls then upload them to the internet.

http://www.spoofapp.com/

What is SpoofAPP?
    SpoofAPP is a revolutionary phone Caller ID Spoofing, Voice Changing, and Call Recording application. With SpoofAPP you can change the Caller ID Number people see when you make calls from your phone. You get to decide what number you want displayed when you make a call. SpoofAPP is a program that transmits your call information to a Caller ID Spoofing Provider which handles the actual calling.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

the iphone already has an app like this.

get with the program mastagunz, iphone again FTW.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    the iphone already has an app like this.

get with the program mastagunz, iphone again FTW.
    The iphone had this app until apple actually reviewed it and they took it off the marketplace....you are the fail here....get with the program and get a real phone

ppStore Update: REJECTED

After 192 days Apple has finally rejected SpoofApp.

"We've reviewed SpoofApp and determined that we cannot post this version of your iPhone application to the App Store at this time because it allows users to anonymously make calls and/or wrongly identifies the caller ID of the phone (known as Caller ID spoofing). We have chosen to not publish this type of application to the App Store." - iPhone Developer Program

If you enjoy SpoofApp, please let Apple know by Signing Our Petition. Thank you!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    The iphone had this app until apple actually reviewed it and they took it off the marketplace....you are the fail here....get with the program and get a real phone

ppStore Update: REJECTED

After 192 days Apple has finally rejected SpoofApp.

"We've reviewed SpoofApp and determined that we cannot post this version of your iPhone application to the App Store at this time because it allows users to anonymously make calls and/or wrongly identifies the caller ID of the phone (known as Caller ID spoofing). We have chosen to not publish this type of application to the App Store." - iPhone Developer Program.

If you enjoy SpoofApp, please let Apple know by Signing Our Petition. Thank you!
    actually they have it under a different name for the jailbroken iphones and it works too!!

I still win hahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    actually they have it under a different name for the jailbroken iphones and it works too!!

I still win hahahahahahahahaha
    Their website says nothing about a jailbroken version.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Their website says nothing about a jailbroken version.
    trust me its on the jailbroken iphone, if you wanna prove me wrong your gonna have to get an iphone jailbreak it and than browse through all the sources and apps cydia has on it.

7. Default

inthebutt is correct. Jailbroken phones are able to download apps other than the apps from apple. eg... cydia...hackula....

8. Default

I have a 15 dollar disposable cellphone that doesn't have the ability to text. In your faces.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I have a 15 dollar disposable cellphone that doesn't have the ability to text. In your faces.
    hahahahahaha

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Your gona have change that if you ever want some pussy.
    -MBP