Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Web Site Move Tonight

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    After 6 hours of work and getting no where with a very strange error I have given up for tonight. I will be resurrecting the error over the weekend and we will try to move these dam things again next week.

Sorry for the down time...

As for the error: it lets me loggin but then logs out right away... it does this for the forums and for all the stats but does not do it to sourcebans or to a fresh install of the stats. Therefore it has got to be something wrong with the databases...
    just an observation ZERO, the forums actually seem faster at loading than yesterday, both on my laptop and my iphone.

if its the database, why can't we just save the important threads and wipe the rest, so we can start clean again??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

That is only because when I was in there last night I found the rest of that hax attack from last week and removed it. Also they might seem faster simply because the fast downloads are already on the new server.

3. Default

OK I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111

So now I can move the forums without a problem. Now I just got to figure out how to make it work with the stats databases and I am set!1

4. Default

Ok I figured out how to make it work on the stats databases. Website moves tomorrow night!!!!!!1
    Last edited by ZERO; 08-18-2009 at 02:18 AM.

5. Default

Reminder that the website moves tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Reminder that the website moves tonight.
    How long do you think it will take?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Arrow

It will take a few hours as the DNS updates the internet with the new data. I am now starting the move for the stats databases.

8. Default

jeez mastagunz you have no patience at all, how about later you come and play on the PUB??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    jeez mastagunz you have no patience at all, how about later you come and play on the PUB??
    I was just asking because I was curious. I don't live on this forum like some people.

I will also come to the pub if you want to get raped.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

The pub and zm stats have been transferred and are working correctly. The game servers have been updated with the new ips and login data.

The gungame database is importing now, it is the largest database and is actually bigger than the zm and pub put together. It will probably finish in another hour. When that is done I will close the forums and begin the database move of the forums.

After the forums are moved and confirmed working all final checks will be done and the domain will transfer.