Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How many of you think my laugh is fake or computer generated?!?!?

1. Default How many of you think my laugh is fake or computer generated?!?!?

Come on people my laugh is totally 150% authentic and i am basically the only one in the entire IBIS forums and servers that can laugh like that and with consitency even when i say things like NEGATIVE, or I AGREE, or some other random shit i yell when im pwning hobo, christmas, weeman, res, evil-ripper etc or about to die....

So come on vote for the best laugh of the year MWUAHAHAHHAHAAHA...

Clone

2. Default

Who are the idiots that think its fake, I suggest you find out were they live, go up to their door in the middle of the night, knock, and RIGHT IN THEIR FACE, go WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then run away.
    That plan is full of win.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Who are the idiots that think its fake, I suggest you find out were they live, go up to their door in the middle of the night, knock, and RIGHT IN THEIR FACE, go WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then run away.
    That plan is full of win.
    Res plan FTW!!!

knock knock Getcha

Clone

4. Default

Shit man I can laugh like that... just give me a couple drinks first.

5. Default

Psh, Clone you have never PWNed me.

And I swear I am going to get a recording one of these days.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Res plan FTW!!!

knock knock Getcha

Clone
    HAHA.

You'd HAVE to record her screaming and pissing her pants while hitting the panic button!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

don't need to, just find the first batman tv series (the 1960's one) in reruns and record the first jokers laugh and there you go

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    HAHA.

You'd HAVE to record her screaming and pissing her pants while hitting the panic button!
    XD agreed
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    HAHA.

Not Very Lady Like For You To Say Something Like That.. Just Saying
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

But Anywaysss
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn