Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wcs ability limits

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    today i was in wcs in de_port using my arch mage to get to sum scenery in the mountains with trees then sumone QQed about me glitching and i said its fair he can kill and see me and he killed me once saying stop glitching faggot and i'm saying its fair he can see and kill me if he had the balls he might as well come up there and kill me so is that allowed or not?
    Holy Heaven and Father above, run on sentence like a mother. Anyhow, people do it all the time and the race doesnt have anything particularly useful. Unless the player is clipping through the map or being hidden by the terrain it shouldnt be restricted imo.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    some people have stated that Zero made a rule about this, something about skywalking or something like that?

i think that this is the whole point of the class, it doesn't really have any other skills....
    zero has never stepped in and made a rule, other then that eye ra's can summon people to there deahts (like off a cliff or something)

all the rules are stated in the WCS rule thread.

if people are crying about something and claiming rules, check if it's in the actual WCS rule list, if it's not, then they're just blowing smoke out there ass.

I find that real funny though that ppl claiming there's a rule so you can't fly up 2 the hills on port.. I find it even funnier cause sky-walking is allowed on our server.

if you read the WCS rules they fix most arguments. all you had 2 say chef is "I'm in a spot that you can return fire 2, there for it's legit"

as long as the enemy can fairly return fire 2 your position (as long as not under the map or in between walls) you're fine.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    zero has never stepped in and made a rule, other then that eye ra's can summon people to there deahts (like off a cliff or something)

all the rules are stated in the WCS rule thread.

if people are crying about something and claiming rules, check if it's in the actual WCS rule list, if it's not, then they're just blowing smoke out there ass.

I find that real funny though that ppl claiming there's a rule so you can't fly up 2 the hills on port.. I find it even funnier cause sky-walking is allowed on our server.

if you read the WCS rules they fix most arguments. all you had 2 say chef is "I'm in a spot that you can return fire 2, there for it's legit"

as long as the enemy can fairly return fire 2 your position (as long as not under the map or in between walls) you're fine.
    holy fucking necro dude! that was back in september for fucks sakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    holy fucking necro dude! that was back in september for fucks sakes!
    why was it on the forums main page then? I clicked it and replied cause I thought it was recent cause on my screen it showed it as having recent activity... weird.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

well hitman was trying to ban me for doing what i did and he was like NO FLYING ONTO ANYTHING pretty much not that i'm point the finger well maybe

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    well hitman was trying to ban me for doing what i did and he was like NO FLYING ONTO ANYTHING pretty much not that i'm point the finger well maybe
    in that case, you start a demo, do what he yelled at you for, get the ban on demo, and post it. maynard'll fuck hitman/cloud up.

----------------
    Now playing: Crossfade - Cold
    via FoxyTunes
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

[QUOTE=acolyte_to_jippity;57414]in that case, you start a demo, do what he yelled at you for, get the ban on demo, and post it. maynard'll fuck hitman/cloud up.

hitman's a shitty admin anyways. Now i thought that those WCS rules weren't official yet?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    in that case, you start a demo, do what he yelled at you for, get the ban on demo, and post it. maynard'll fuck hitman/cloud up.
    hitman's a shitty admin anyways. Now i thought that those WCS rules weren't official yet?
    figured 'd finish your quote for you there.

no no! no need to thank me. thank in cash, not words.