Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Toasties stop

1. Default

Once we have forum moderator "told us it was coming soon" we will monitor the spam forum posts/double posts, or at least I will.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Once we have forum moderator "told us it was coming soon" we will monitor the spam forum posts/double posts, or at least I will.
    Where in the world is MBP?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

He is busy with real life things this is why it will be granted to a few more active members, he will still retain it though.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I think ibis found it's new drama queen.

Walter, I think you're going to have to hand over your crown.

D:
    You're kidding, right?

I'm the drama queen? Sounds like you're in denial.

Here's what you need to do: Stop pointing the finger at me, since I'm not the one spamming the forums, and STOP SPAMMING THE FORUMS!

Simple enough? Great.

Where in the world is MBP?
    Obviously not here otherwise your spam would have been long deleted...

Even mastercheff thinks you post for the praise of others. Autumn take a hint
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 08-16-2009 at 02:33 PM.

So what if she posts a bit more then anyone else, I mean really people, you're basically complaing cause you either have to read or you have to scroll that 1 cm more to get to the end of the thread, it's illiteracy and laziness and neither myself nor Zero is gonna tolerate it. But seriously just chill out for christ's sake. It's a forum, that's all.

6. Default

Since you asked nicely without screaming and crying like a dramatic princess who isn't getting anally fucked.

I'll TRY to cut back.

But I'm still going to have my fun.

^^
    It's ok. Manbearpig already advised me to notify him of your pointless spam. Problem solved..

7. Default

no one except autumn looked at the hilarious neon genesis evangelion picture?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    You're kidding, right?

I'm the drama queen? Sounds like you're in denial.

Here's what you need to do: Stop pointing the finger at me, since I'm not the one spamming the forums, and STOP SPAMMING THE FORUMS!

Simple enough? Great.

Obviously not here otherwise your spam would have been long deleted...

Even mastercheff thinks you post for the praise of others. Autumn take a hint
    Take a joke?

Simple enough?

Or is that too complicated?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    no one except autumn looked at the hilarious neon genesis evangelion picture?
    I think someone else is posting for praise.

10. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

QQ some more.<33