Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Getchas Not so Gay Expierence

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    This is creepy Potato. I'm a little ashamed of you right now. Besides Getcha needs to stay straight so I can blow raspberrys on that adorable beer belly of hers.
    That's not creepy at all.

o O

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Now Autumn don't get jealous, Getcha's just a fling, you're the real deal for me. When I told yu last night that you were the most important woman in my life and that I hand't told another girl that in almost 2 weeks, I was being serious because that's how much you mean to me. You're welcome.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lol @ this.
    How are those Red Sox doing ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Now Autumn don't get jealous, Getcha's just a fling, you're the real deal for me. When I told yu last night that you were the most important woman in my life and that I hand't told another girl that in almost 2 weeks, I was being serious because that's how much you mean to me. You're welcome.
    Good.

I didn't want to have to kill Getcha.

I can get pretty jealous.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

No don't kill her baby, you can rough her up a little bit as it'll turn me on though.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    LOL waste of time
    agreed!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    haha.

Live or die, make your choice.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I dunno. I been too busy watching the Phillies considering I am not even close to Boston right now. I do root for more than 1 team y'know. If the Red Sox disappoint me it's time to watch some NL action.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I dunno. I been too busy watching the Phillies considering I am not even close to Boston right now. I do root for more than 1 team y'know. If the Red Sox disappoint me it's time to watch some NL action.
    I went to Philly a couple of months ago. Didn't think it was all that great of a city. I couldn't even at a Famous Philly Cheesesteak from Jim's. The damn line stretched outside around the corner. Wasn't worth it for no damn cheesesteak. So yeah...the Phillies suck too.

10. Default

Lets go