Thread: unbanned

1. Default unbanned

bridan has been unbanned, acording to him, but zero. i then informed him jig confirmed hes to be remained banned on the 7 days. after that he said he doesnt know who unbanned him and just connected to the pub with no hitch.

if it was zero, theres not much i can do, if not, i would like this admin to step forward.

i doubt it was zero with knowledge that jig confrimed my ban and also that zero didnt post. also, if it wasnt zero, i would like for the ban to be re-implemented for the origional 7 days(starting over again since he is trying to by bass the ban now)

2. Default

Technically he really isnt trying to pass the ban because it was not him who did the unbanning.

The admin who did the unbanning is the one who is trying to shorten/remove the ban

3. Default

Maybe the 7 day banned did not work for 7 days.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Technically he really isnt trying to pass the ban because it was not him who did the unbanning.

The admin who did the unbanning is the one who is trying to shorten/remove the ban
    no but he would have knowledge of who it was, and at that point deserves a ban for protecting the admin that believes his above the rest.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

5. Default

ive never ran into some one whos been unbanned and was unaware of it. thats just playing dumb that some one would do that and risk their tail for some1 they dont know. or even requests.

bridan did admit to asking sid to unban him, but sid said he cant(so he clearly asked someone)

6. Default

fyi I have been with jig all day and currently and have not unbanned

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    fyi I have been with jig all day and currently and have not unbanned
    Well either he was banned for less than 7 days or some idiot admin decided to take it upon himself and unban him. GG
    Someone reban him for another 7 days please.

8. Default

i banned him for 7 days. some one unbanned him.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i banned him for 7 days. some one unbanned him.
    Well if thats the case then we need to find out the jackass admin who did unban him.

10. Default

his SEVEN day ban has been reimplimented as of right now