Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toasties should F10, alt+F4 and uninstall css and all internet browsers

Exclamation Toasties should F10, alt+F4 and uninstall css and all internet browsers

Toasties should F10, alt+F4 and uninstall css and all internet browsers.

Can we ban her?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Sorry, I've been gone for awhile.. What's going on now?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Who knows, now Mastagunz, maybe you should try ignoring her, let's be nice, we aren't animals. This ain't Iraq , we're human beings here, act like it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Toasties should F10, alt+F4 and uninstall css and all internet browsers.

Can we ban her?
    mastagunz because you have problems doesn't mean the rest of us have problems

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Who knows, now Mastagunz, maybe you should try ignoring her, let's be nice, we aren't animals. This ain't Iraq , we're human beings here, act like it.
    agreed
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Making these pointless threads make you just as guilty as she is when she makes double post. Please chill Mastaguns and maybe you can talk your issues out with her or just ignore her.

6. Default

You cant ignore her! She will come in your sleep and find you! and torture you to death with her moaning sounds! HA! and everyone stop using purple pinky color on letters.. toasties wannabes..

P.S.

Toastie/chelsy/autum... whatever the fuck her name is.... SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED...

BTW EVERYONE WHO READS THIS:

remmber a year or 1.5 year ago... IBIS GG was always full and fun to play on..

everytime i come in now... 3-5 ppl most..

GOOd JOB CHELSY... U FUCKED UP ALL THE SERVERS.!!!
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    You cant ignore her! She will come in your sleep and find you! and torture you to death with her moaning sounds! HA! and everyone stop using purple pinky color on letters.. toasties wannabes..

P.S.

Toastie/chelsy/autum... whatever the fuck her name is.... SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED...

BTW EVERYONE WHO READS THIS:

remmber a year or 1.5 year ago... IBIS GG was always full and fun to play on..

everytime i come in now... 3-5 ppl most..

GOOd JOB CHELSY... U FUCKED UP ALL THE SERVERS.!!!
    Ummm people LEAVE when you get on GG no one likes you.

Virtus you need to learn to accept change. Things between your mom and I are gettin serious and I may be moving in with you guys. You have to accept change, no one plays GG because they probably need a break.

9. Default

i used to play gungame when i first got css but then i found out zombie and minigames and all of that crap but i don't want to be owned by a para when i only have a glock >.<

10. Default