Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Asians o.0 Canada 0.o

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Asians o.0 Canada 0.o

I've Noticed Lately That Alot Of Asians Play Css!!! I Only Know Probably Like 7 That Aren't Asian O.o!!!!! It's Crazy Lawlz!!!! And Also There's So Many People That Play Css That Are From Canada o.0 LoL Am I The Only One That Notices This!? LoL Don't Get Me Wrong I'm Not Being Racist Or Anything, Nor Am I!!!!! I Love All You Guys (Lawlz NOT LIKE THAT!!!) You're All Like Brothers That I Love To Annoy <3.. Lawlz But Yeah, I'm Just Very Curious On How Many Asians And People From Canada Play Here....
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 08-18-2009 at 06:35 AM.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

GO AMERICA, and you say lawlz alot o.O

3. Default

We notice, were just not fucking retarded enough to feel a thread needs to be made about it. Thats more of the stuff you talk about in game.
    -MBP

Im a little fag and dont know what im talking about.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 08-18-2009 at 11:52 AM.

5. Default

There's nothing wrong with this thread; it's not flaming anyone and it's allowing the IBIS community to develop a sense of who's who. I don't see why you have to shut her down like that...

I'll start a list of the people from Canada that are/were IBIS regulars/admins:

1) Clone
    2) Potato
    3) Chase
    4) Nemesis
    5) Walter (me)
    6) Strike PEW PEW PEW
    7) The Littlest Hobo
    8) THE HOLY SH**!
    9) Project S

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    There's nothing wrong with this thread; it's not flaming anyone and it's allowing the IBIS community to develop a sense of who's who. I don't see why you have to shut her down like that...

1) Clone
    2) Potato
    3) Chase
    4) Nemesis
    5) Walter (me)
    6) Strike PEW PEW PEW
    7) The Littlest Hobo
    8) THE HOLY SH**!
    9) Project S
    The HOLY SH**! isn't Canadian...
    Fear is a Liar.

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

1) Clone
    2) Potato
    3) Chase
    4) Nemesis
    5) Walter (me)
    6) Strike PEW PEW PEW
    7) The Littlest Hobo
    8) THE HOLY SH**!
    9) Project S

LoL Thank You Walter, It Seems He's The Only Smart One Here

Also You Forgot Some Of The Fun Players That Use To Play With Us That Lived In Canada ^^:

1. Oggy ( Still Plays Here )
    2. ÄS HeadShot ( RIP )
    3. Nazoo ( Plays Still? )
    4. Danger Dan ( RIP )
    5. .:Sgt.Newbie:. ( RIP? )
    6. I Play CS With A Helmet On ( RIP )
    7. Lt Pancakes | rq ( RIP I Think )
    8. Rafaelo ( Plays? )
    9. »zlm«Renagade_627G. ( RIP? LoL Idk I Rarely Play )
    10. Derek-ness ( RIP )

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

8. Default

Hey getcha?

No.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Im a little fag and dont know what im talking about.
    Manbearpig, I dont know what he said but thats very unprofessional of you as a forum Mod. Deleting his post would been more professional and then sending a PM why you deleted it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Actually it fits with Manbearpig to stoop to having to change someone's post to avoid letting others see it. What a pussy. And before anyone wants to jump onto disrepescting admins or mods, let me tell you all a secret, you don't have to give respect to admins and mods who can't show it back. Respect is earned. The good thing is that this shows that without him being a mod or admin, he'd be too much of a chickenshit to say anything without it. He disrespected Getcha when she did nothing wrong.

I wouldn't call getcha retarded but, this thread is extremely stupid and pointless. You know that however, he might have gone about it wrong.