Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: a formal complaint to admins

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    ^ No, no more money for you until the lag is fixed you greedy bastard. Plus there is way too damn many noobs, we need to enforce a mic rule, so they can be helped or more importantly yelled at and berated.
    There should be a feature added, that when I type /pimphand (NAME) their computer grows a hand and back hands them.

2. Default

XD

3. Default

Add me:

yatebyalyblu

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

DJ you've played on ZM for a while now and I'm surprised that you haven't added any admins as friends on your steam.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    DJ you've played on ZM for a while now and I'm surprised that you haven't added any admins as friends on your steam.
    you know yyour right, i have no explanation as to why i havnt. lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you know yyour right, i have no explanation as to why i havnt. lol
    Haha.

deedeedee<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Haha.

deedeedee<33
    o.O

(=

8. Default

well i start school the 25th, so i will not be on much besides the weekends.

Since its not summer anymore... Ill probably be on 3-12 weekdays and 10am-12am weekends...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    well i start school the 25th, so i will not be on much besides the weekends.

Since its not summer anymore... Ill probably be on 3-12 weekdays and 10am-12am weekends...
    i start school september 11th no joke!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    There should be a feature added, that when I type /pimphand (NAME) their computer grows a hand and back hands them.
    Funny than: What's the first words Adam said to Eve? Stand back I'm not sure how big this thing gets! What was the first words Eve said to Adam? Your going to stick that where?

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    yea you'll see me in wcs alot now since ALL THERE ARE FUCKING NOOBS WHO CAN'T DO SHIT RIGHT AND FAIL AT FUCKING LIFE
    Where did all this hostility come from... you definatly didn't have this tone when you first came to ibis gaming... tsk, tsk, tsk... I'm so befuddle that I must ponder how to even respond to such hostilities!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    174.36.201.114 also all the servers are listed at the bottom of the forum home page.

You can always solve the problem of no admins on by becoming one yourself
    As Zero said the server for WCS is 174.36.201.114 and it is currently growing in numbers, those that play there, many new admins are there, and you can always purchase Admin... become one yourself... and when ever you play, you'll be gar-run-teed a minimum of one Admin on! You might notice the <ibis> tags cause I sure see a ton of them?