Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad and good news if you care

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    No because then you'd be on top of a light post looking down at them laughing. These zombies have guns.. Like in Day of the Dead.
    I know it's horrible, but I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at this...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

good luck on seeing terrorists... im infantry and unless you are gonna hump the mountains of Afganistan dont expect to see, shoot, or blow up any terrorists.

but welcome to the ARNG.

Have fun at basic n ait.

btw whats 44c?

SGT WIARNG

ps. Iraq sucks, dont go there

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

lol i highly doubt ill be shooting anything, considering i have a JAG postion

44c is JAG finance

and hahahaha

HAHAHAHHAAHAHA

zombies with guns o.O ill head shot all of them xD

4. Default

well if its jag, why bother saying goodbye? basic isnt as tough as it use to be. hell you probably will get to bring a laptop to MOSQ school. just play in your free time..

oh yea, haha pog....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 2:
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

i know it wont be as hard as it used to be but ill be onre for 5 months
    thus the good bye for now

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i know it wont be as hard as it used to be but ill be onre for 5 months
    thus the good bye for now
    Good luck out there dude.

Rapedollars, what squad position do you have in the infantry?

7. Default

im just an Infantry Team Leader atm. hopefully after i get back ill get my SSG.

Step 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    im just an Infantry Team Leader atm. hopefully after i get back ill get my SSG.
    damnnn be makin madddd monaaayyyy lol

9. Default

yea... go ahead and think that...

Step 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    yea... go ahead and think that...
    yopu cant honestly tell me you arnt at least a tiny bit stooked about the money youll be making