Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Sad and good news if you care

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    We can have a military, i just don't agree with our military being outside of U.S. territory. They should be defensive only.

Sometimes to defend ones country the military needs to reach beyond its borders.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Sometimes to defend ones country the military needs to reach beyond its borders.
    Not so much in regards to the Iraqi war.

Why don't you enlist, Christmas?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    what do you want to know loka?
    Well. I'm interested in a Police position in the Reserve. My cousin is Navy right now and my cousin is ex Army Iraq Vet. They both won't tell me shit. I just want to know if it's right for me to be honest. Pay I know isn't great, but as far as opportunities and being fit for the job etc. Another thing as well is what do the girls go through? I heard its rougher for girls then it is for the guys. Probably go next week to a Navy recruiter. Thanks :]

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Not so much in regards to the Iraqi war.

Why don't you enlist, Christmas?
    Yeah, if only those damn Democrats had raised their voices on how they didn't think there were any WMDs (or that Saddam was actively pursuing them) in Iraq. Oh wait, they did think there were WMDs or that Saddam was trying to obtain them.

Also, why are you asking me if I should enlist? I have thought about it, honestly.