Thread: [IMPORTANT] Regarding Nade Knockback

1. Default [IMPORTANT] Regarding Nade Knockback

Alright ever since I came back to ZM .. I noticed one drastic change in the ZM server.. It would appear zero has changed the knockback powers of nades.. down to nothing.. From observing my console over a period of time I have noticed something rather interesting..

ZombieMod Selected Class: Fast
    ====================
    Model: models/player/pil/fast_v5/pil_fast_v5
    Health: 1105 (85%)
    Speed: 700 (100%)
    Jump Height: 25 (100%)
    Knockback: 4.00 (100%)
    Headhosts Required: 2
    Headshots only: No
    Health Regen: 4
    Regen Time (secs): 2.000000
    Grenade Damage Multiplier: 0.000000
    Grenade Knockback Multiplier: 0.000000
    Health Bonus: 0

WTF is up with Grenade Knockback Multiplier: 0.000000 Zero if possible please make it atleast 20 .. I don't know much about which mod you use to run the server... I researched over 3 possible zm mods.. none of which are even that helpful with commands..

So please give nades their push back powers!!!!!!!

I'm also pretty sure you're using zombie mod 2.0 ... but the command to change grenade knock back completely eludes me
    Last edited by weeman2412; 08-18-2009 at 10:51 PM.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

That data is outputted in console! So much for trying to keep my settings private. Also I totally forgot about the nade multiplier. It never did anything before! I will set it to 1 on all of the zombies right away and we can look at other values later.

3. Default

Fixed, changes may not take effect until next reboot.

4. Default

Finally.. blasting zombies off of helicopters is now doable yay!!
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

Good catch, Weeman.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.