Thread: ADMIN ABUSE on 08/19/09 by {css}sonicno2.ibis.a-

1. Default ADMIN ABUSE on 08/19/09 by {css}sonicno2.ibis.a-

Playing map Zm_lostworld1, i proceeded to cross the bridge and blow it up using the switch in an attemps to escape the zombies, everybody started yelling on their mics and 2 seconds later i was instantly banned. no warning, he didnt say why, jsut and instant ban.

2. Default

His reply may be slow as he might need to flush his dns table or wait until his computer restarts before he can see the website again.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by porkins View Post
    Playing map Zm_lostworld1, i proceeded to cross the bridge and blow it up using the switch in an attemps to escape the zombies, everybody started yelling on their mics and 2 seconds later i was instantly banned. no warning, he didnt say why, jsut and instant ban.
    I would have done the samething except sonico probably only banned you at most for 1 hour, I would have banned you for 7 days for blowing up the bridge on your fellow teammates.

sit down and stop QQing.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by porkins View Post
    Did you notice you killed CTs when you did that? Or did you kill the zombie, or did you kill nothing. Pleas give more detail.

If everyone was yelling after you blew the bridge then it sounds likeyou killed them inwhich Curdy did the right thing. Death to you sir. May it find you swiftly and without mercy.

6. Default

You blew the bridge on humans. OF COURSE THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!

This isn't fun time do whatever the fuck you want server. You are lucky your ban was so short, because I would have banned you for seven days.

7. Default

I'd give you a 5minute ban due to the fact that you're probably not a regular ... banning newcomers for long periods of time.. only prevents them from coming back.. and being good regulars... keep that in mind.. well unless they're just a bunch of griefers.. I would not ban any newcomers for more then a day...
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.