Thread: Was wrongfully banned on 08/19/09

1. Default Was wrongfully banned on 08/19/09

as i posted on admin abuse forum. {css}sonico2 wrongfully instabanned me for blowing up the bridge on map zm lostworld 1 . appearanlty he was still on it and got mad. I did not break any rules, i did not purposefully blow up the bridge on him

I Hate These Annoying Little Brats That Come To The Forums Complaining That They Were Banned!!!!!!! WoW Just Freaking Deal With It!!!!!! You Deserverd It!!!!!! You Blew Up The Bridge And That Is Against The Rules!!!!!!!! LoL I Wasn't There So I Did'nt Ban You But I Seriously Do Not Like People Like You, I Seriously Hate Cry Babys, It's So Pathetic!!!!!!!! And OMG Seriously!?!?!? YOU HAD TO MAKE 2 THREADS ON THE SAME THING !?!?!?!?!?!?! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

Quote Originally Posted by porkins View Post
    as i posted on admin abuse forum. {css}sonico2 wrongfully instabanned me for blowing up the bridge on map zm lostworld 1 . appearanlty he was still on it and got mad. I did not break any rules, i did not purposefully blow up the bridge on him
    WoW!!!! I Really Speak My Mind When I'm Half Asleep!!!!!!!! LoL I'm Extremely Sorry About That!!!!!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

4. Default

I've blown up the bridge before and been applauded.

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    I Hate These Annoying Little Brats That Come To The Forums Complaining That They Were Banned!!!!!!! WoW Just Freaking Deal With It!!!!!! You Deserverd It!!!!!! You Blew Up The Bridge And That Is Against The Rules!!!!!!!! LoL I Wasn't There So I Did'nt Ban You But I Seriously Do Not Like People Like You, I Seriously Hate Cry Babys, It's So Pathetic!!!!!!!! And OMG Seriously!?!?!? YOU HAD TO MAKE 2 THREADS ON THE SAME THING !?!?!?!?!?!?! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol getcha that was back in the days but not no more

your lucky it was only for a hour inthebutt would do it for a week and most admins a day or 2 but seriously stop crying because you blew the bridge on 1/2 the people this is why people get pissed off.
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 08-19-2009 at 11:03 AM. Reason: another quotation
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

he two post about this??

hey porkins
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

For starters I already posted about you
    Second Sonicno is a cool admin ^-^
    Third Did you say you were sorry?
    Fourth did you even check if humans were behind you?
    Fifth How many people did you kill?
    Sixth do you realize its wrong to kill your teamates that is a rule
    Seventh did you kill the zombie too? If do ignore sixth

8. Default

It was an hour ban. He is now unbanned...